WPN Fold without cursor movement
Hi,

the "try to send winningpoker clicks without moving mouse" doesnt seem to be working. The folding that moves the mouse cursor works, but it is really annoying to me to have the mouse locked for that period of time everytime. 

Is there a solution for this?
No solution, that's why its worded as "try". It worked for a few people a few years ago, but I never actually got it working on my machine. I just tested a few different techniques again just now after seeing your post, but still not able to get it going
I mean there are multiple ways to go about it.

One is to get the name of the button and have that "clicked", this could be faulty.

A bulletproof way would be to simulate a click at a certain coordinate location on the table without moving the mouse. This would also be possible since the tables remain the same size all the time. Have you tried that?

Thank you!
I just looked it up.

In Autohotkey for example it would be called "Controlclick"

Is there a way for you to implement it?
(12-03-2023, 06:16 PM)Thanksman Wrote: I mean there are multiple ways to go about it.

One is to get the name of the button and have that "clicked", this could be faulty.
Almost no poker sites expose the names of the buttons anymore. Party is one of the few that still allows this method because they expose their controls.

(12-03-2023, 06:16 PM)Thanksman Wrote: A bulletproof way would be to simulate a click at a certain coordinate location on the table without moving the mouse. This would also be possible since the tables remain the same size all the time. Have you tried that?
(12-03-2023, 06:52 PM)thanksman Wrote: In Autohotkey for example it would be called "Controlclick"

This is just about the same as your first suggestion. Since the button name and/or handle is not exposed, ControlClick also has the option of sending the click directly to a coordinate, but that too doesn't work. Of course this was one of the first methods I tried. This is what the checkbox already uses. Under the hood, ControlClick sends a WM_LBUTTONDOWN message. But WPN doesn't seem to respond to it.

A fake solution I could do is simply 'hide' the mouse cursor while clicking, then you would never visually 'see' the movement, but the short delay would still exist. This is likely what others do
(12-04-2023, 12:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 06:16 PM)Thanksman Wrote: I mean there are multiple ways to go about it.

Almost no poker sites expose the names of the buttons anymore. Party is one of the few that still allows this method because they expose their controls.

(12-03-2023, 06:16 PM)Thanksman Wrote: A bulletproof way would be to simulate a click at a certain coordinate location on the table without moving the mouse. This would also be possible since the tables remain the same size all the time. Have you tried that?
(12-03-2023, 06:52 PM)thanksman Wrote: In Autohotkey for example it would be called "Controlclick"

This is just about the same as your first suggestion. Since the button name and/or handle is not exposed, ControlClick also has the option of sending the click directly to a coordinate, but that too doesn't work. Of course this was one of the first methods I tried. This is what the checkbox already uses. Under the hood, ControlClick sends a WM_LBUTTONDOWN message. But WPN doesn't seem to respond to it.

A fake solution I could do is simply 'hide' the mouse cursor while clicking, then you would never visually 'see' the movement, but the short delay would still exist. This is likely what others do

The problem isnt the visual appearance of that move. The problem is the time the mousecursor is unresponsive. When playing multiple tables I tend to hover over the tables quite quickly and everytime I see a hand I wanna fold I can just easily press the button while moving. 

So I move from one table to another and press fold, automatically I start moving the mouse to other tables that need attention. So im basically moving the mouse on the pad without any effect.

I understand that theres no easy fix for this, thanks for clarifying.

Would it be possible to the  atleast reduce this frozen time period?

Id imagine it looks something like this:

-freeze mousecursor
-move to location x y
-click
-move to old position
-unfreeze mousecursor

There should be some delays in there setup by you and configurable.

Would it be possible to have an advanced setting that lets us set our custom delay time. In this way everyone who wants to can test at which speed it wont work anymore for their own setup. It would certainly make my grind a lot more pleasureable.
Yes that is exactly how it works. I've tested the delays and have had to increase them to make the clicks more reliable. For example, some people would report that the mouse would move, the button would change color shade as if it was clicking, but the click would never be processed by the table. So I've continually tweaked the delay (usually slower) in order to make the clicks more reliable for the general population, and they are different for every site. Yes I can make them configurable for you. Check back here I'll post a new version
(12-04-2023, 12:28 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yes that is exactly how it works. I've tested the delays and have had to increase them to make the clicks more reliable. For example, some people would report that the mouse would move, the button would change color shade as if it was clicking, but the click would never be processed by the table. So I've continually tweaked the delay (usually slower) in order to make the clicks more reliable for the general population, and they are different for every site. Yes I can make them configurable for you. Check back here I'll post a new version

your awesome, thank you
I just thought of another idea. It might be possible to set up WPN hotkeys inside their client, and then SAT would forward the keystrokes to try to trigger them. So for example, you set up a Fold hotkey inside WPN for a rare key such as "F1" (this is their default key for Fold), and then your normal SAT hotkey for Fold+Stack is set up for say key "F". Then when you press "F" on an WPN table, instead of moving the mouse and clicking, SAT would instead send an "F1" stroke. I tested it briefly and it seems like it would work.

The problem is, that those WPN hotkeys are very minimal, and the Fold hotkey only works when its your turn to act and the real buttons are visible. It doesn't seem to work before its your turn to act, and the advance action checkboxes are visible
(12-04-2023, 01:06 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I just thought of another idea. It might be possible to set up WPN hotkeys inside their client, and then SAT would forward the keystrokes to try to trigger them. So for example, you set up a Fold hotkey inside WPN for a rare key such as "F1" (this is their default key for Fold), and then your normal SAT hotkey for Fold+Stack is set up for say key "F". Then when you press "F" on an WPN table, instead of moving the mouse and clicking, SAT would send an "F1" stroke. I tested it briefly and it seems like it would work.

The problem is, that those WPN hotkeys are very minimal, and the Fold hotkey only works when its your turn to act and the real buttons are visible. It doesn't seem to work before its your turn to act, and the advance action checkboxes are visible

The fold button in WPN works fine aslong as its my turn. But i wanted to have the feature of being able to precheck the fold button before its my turn specifically.

But yes that would certainly be a good idea. If its my turn to act use the wpn hotkey. If its not my turn just click the fold button in advance thing.

I guess there would be another info required cause the snt client would have to know when the fold button is visible aka its my turn to act.

But maybe all of this isnt necessary if the delay becomes so short that one barely notices it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10