Struggling to use hotkeys on GG
I've solved the initial problem I reported so I have edited to show a new problem....

I want to be able to use hotkeys to raise Xbb preflop. I have 1 set for 2.5bb, 3bb and 3.5bb, but all of them simply min raise. It looks as though when I press them they go to the betbox and set the number to '0' and then press bet which results in just minraising.
I've managed to sort a work around by adding an additional hotkey for 'bet' and then creating a macro in my Razor gamepad software to combine the hotkeys for 'Betsize 1' and 'Bet' and then repeating for the other 2 betsizes so that I can now choose to raise 2.5, 3 or 3.5bb preflop. Seems to be working ok doing it this way.
If you're having these problems you should definitely turn off auto bet, so we can at least see what size is being input

If '0' is being sent, its possible that SAT is not able to correctly detect the blind values

What site is this bug happening on?

Can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for a table that is having the problem?

(02-11-2024, 10:06 PM)gareth336 Wrote: I've managed to sort a work around by adding an additional hotkey for 'bet' and then creating a macro in my Razor gamepad software to combine the hotkeys for 'Betsize 1' and 'Bet' and then repeating for the other 2 betsizes so that I can now choose to raise 2.5, 3 or 3.5bb preflop. Seems to be working ok doing it this way.
That should be unnecessary because just like the option to auto bet after the betxBB hotkey, SAT also has an option to auto bet after a BetSizeX hotkey. Its in the same spot: Settings->Advanced Options->Hotkeys tab

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10