gg poker mystery bounty support?
(05-06-2024, 09:14 PM)Guest Wrote: I also use "send tables to stack at end of hand" - this might cause knock out spots to go to stack so I miss the pop ups
yea so when SAT sees the popup it might be thinking its the end of the hand, and then moving the table back to the stack. Still, i think the table should be picked up and detected as an Old Table. Please test that and confirm

(05-06-2024, 09:14 PM)Guest Wrote: As for solving #1, its hyper blinds and if Im reading what ur saying correctly it looks to me like I would be sat out for 5 minutes in hyper format which is just death, really haha
yeah in that case it would be bad. You can change the Old Tables Duration in Settings->Advanced Options. You could try lowering it to 1 minute. But then you would get a lot of false positives, such as if you fold and a hand just plays slowly without you in it.

Detecting sitting out state is difficult in general because every site handles it differently. On PartyPoker is quite easy to detect thats why there is a checkbox to handle it. Because of this difficulty the Old Tables feature was designed to handle it, and other situations like that popup, where a table would remain stagnant. I will try to take another look at GG and see if anything can be done
So when you are sitting out, GG shows a "Deal Me In" button that half overlaps the Bet button, and fully overlaps the Join Waitlist button. So its hard to determine exactly when you are sitting out vs those other instances. For now there is no good solution

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10