Table moves prematurely = misclicks
Decided to give SaT a whirl but have had a huge issue upon set-up

SaT moves my table when I am deciding on a raise size using the bet slider on PokerStars. This causes me to raise on the table underneath and it's happening every time.

Using Hypersimple and "after entering pot" mode

Fwiw I had the same-ish problem with Table of Interest meaning I had to use it slightly differently, but the function of "move upon vpip" is the reason I decided to try out SaT.

Cheers,
James
While I'm thinking about it, is there a way to manually click a table so that it only goes into the stack for that hand? Ie. I'm in a tough preflop spot and want to think more about it before I act, but the table goes back into the stack after the hand without me clicking it again.

Fwiw, fold and stack isn't really an option for me as I like to check and fold with the same mouse key.
(03-23-2012, 05:30 PM)epitomised Wrote: Decided to give SaT a whirl but have had a huge issue upon set-up

SaT moves my table when I am deciding on a raise size using the bet slider on PokerStars. This causes me to raise on the table underneath and it's happening every time.

Using Hypersimple and "after entering pot" mode

Fwiw I had the same-ish problem with Table of Interest meaning I had to use it slightly differently, but the function of "move upon vpip" is the reason I decided to try out SaT.

Cheers,
James

See here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

The problem is with Hyper Simple theme, described above. Can you please change your theme in Stars, and then remove and re-include the appropriate theme within SaT? Then let me know if it works. If it does, then we can be certain the problem is the theme. If it still fails, then we need to dig deeper.

(03-23-2012, 06:00 PM)epitomised Wrote: While I'm thinking about it, is there a way to manually click a table so that it only goes into the stack for that hand? Ie. I'm in a tough preflop spot and want to think more about it before I act, but the table goes back into the stack after the hand without me clicking it again.

Fwiw, fold and stack isn't really an option for me as I like to check and fold with the same mouse key.

I don't understand what you're asking. Can you describe the example a bit more?
Sigh. I <3 Hyper-Simple. Will give it a try 2moro.

"I don't understand what you're asking. Can you describe the example a bit more?"

Currently, to move a table out of the stack and into a tile I press the "keep table in grid" hotkey. However, this requires that I click the table again to put it back in my stack. Is there an alternative hotkey I could use that will only keep the table in the grid until the current hand is finished, upon which it returns to the stack.

(Perhaps I'm mistaken in thinking that by using the 'After entering pot' tile setting that tables return to the stack after hands where you've made a VPIP action have completed?)
Ok just did a quick test. I'm getting the exact same problem with Classic. Any click on the bet-slider and the table is moved 4 times out of 5.

I guess I was a bit mistaken about the functionality of After entering pot mode Sad
Quote:(Perhaps I'm mistaken in thinking that by using the 'After entering pot' tile setting that tables return to the stack after hands where you've made a VPIP action have completed?)

You are mistaken Smile The 'Tile Setting' determines when and how tables move OUT of the stack and into the grid. But NOT vice versa, when tables return back to the stack.

'After Entering Pot' means that tables will stay in the stack until you've taken a VPIP action, at which time they will move into the grid. So you will play all your preflop actions out of the stack. For example, fold, fold, fold, fold, raise -> table moves to grid.

Then, tables will stay in the grid until you click on the Fold button or until you send a 'Stack' hotkey (unless you've "kept them in grid".. see below)

(03-24-2012, 07:32 AM)epitomised Wrote: Currently, to move a table out of the stack and into a tile I press the "keep table in grid" hotkey. However, this requires that I click the table again to put it back in my stack. Is there an alternative hotkey I could use that will only keep the table in the grid until the current hand is finished, upon which it returns to the stack.

Normally if people want to send tables to the grid manually, and not use the features of the Tile Setting, then they use "Move to Next Slot" hotkey. The "Keep table in grid" hotkey will LOCK a table in the grid and it will never go back to the stack. It won't move the table when you click Fold and it won't move the table if you send a 'Stacking' hotkey. You UNLOCK it by toggling the 'Keep table in grid' hotkey on it again.

(03-24-2012, 07:58 AM)epitomised Wrote: Ok just did a quick test. I'm getting the exact same problem with Classic. Any click on the bet-slider and the table is moved 4 times out of 5.

Did you remove the PokerStarsHyperSimple settings from SaT, and re-setup with PokerStarsClassic? It won't work otherwise.
(03-24-2012, 12:28 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 07:58 AM)epitomised Wrote: Ok just did a quick test. I'm getting the exact same problem with Classic. Any click on the bet-slider and the table is moved 4 times out of 5.

Did you remove the PokerStarsHyperSimple settings from SaT, and re-setup with PokerStarsClassic? It won't work otherwise.

FML, forgot this step. You're right, that solves the problem.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10