Ongame - cannot minimize tables
tables pop up immediatly only when snt is on. pop up at action on ongame unchecked.

i use snt only to pop up tables if action is needed afterwards i ignore those tables.

i thought minimizing them would result in a better performance as 50-60 tables stacked on screen laggs my computer down quiet a bit.

have the stack slot outside the screen atm which is a bit better.

any performance tips ?
Wow, first, really 50 tables? I imagine any computer lagging with 50 tables whether running SaT or not. How/why are you playing so many tables? Cash or Tourn? I'm very curious, care to share more ?

I just realized, that when tables are minimized, SaT cannot scan for the fold button. So I don't know how SaT has been detecting that minimized tables have needed action for you so far, because in all of my tests, SaT cannot scan minimized tables. Perhaps using Scan Mode = DWM in conjunction with Windows Aero, it works now. I've been on WinXP.

Anyway, I've found the problem. I just tested this with Stars and OnGame. Here's the thing, SaT will constantly check to see if your tables are the correct gridsize, and will auto resize any tables that aren't. When you minimize a table, its obviously not the correct size anymore, and SaT will keep trying to resize it. It actually keeps trying to do this for Stars too, but because of the way Stars handles resize commands, we don't pop the table up. For OnGame, iPoker, and some others, the tables will not redraw, so I manually send mouse clicks to the border, or even click and drag. When doing this, I need to pop the table up.

That may be more detail than you're looking for. In short, SaT is not expecting tables to be minimized, and its probably not a great idea to do it. And it really shouldn't cause any performance improvement either.

Playing that many tables will naturally result in slowdowns in conjunction with third party software. Are you using HUDs on 50 tables?

If you would please email support @ stackandtile, I'd like to have your contact incase I do investigate if there are any more performance improvements I can do.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10