Problem buying StackAndTile
I cannot buy the program on this site, there is some problem and it says to "contact us", I don't even know who is behind this. Can I pay you on moneybookers or on your bank account?
If your email is con***fer@gmail, then I've sent you an email already.

Otherwise, let me explain.

I really apologize for this, its happened to a few people. My credit card processor does a lot of risk analysis checking, to prevent credit card fraud. Some of the things they check for are:

1. Address mismatch between credit card address and address provided
2. Distance between credit card address and physical address connected from internet (ex: USA credit card, but living in europe)
3. Using a free email address (gmail, yahoo, etc)
4. Combination of these and other factors

Believe me, I am VERY unhappy about this, I have users that I am certain are legit that are having problems. If you could rectify some of these issues above, and try again, let me know if it works. The problem for me accepting those other transfers are because I need to be able to accept them on a recurring basis monthly. I have sent a request to my provider and I will look into alternative payment solutions.
If your email is con***fer@gmail, please respond to me.

If not, you can email me at support (at) stackandtile ( dot) com and I will try to help you with the problem. If we cannot get it solved, then I will extend your trial period so you can continue using it for free until we get it worked out.
Yep it's my, already wrote to you.
(06-16-2011, 01:09 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I have sent a request to my provider and I will look into alternative payment solutions.

Are there any news on the alternative payment issue? I'd like to pay per neteller or moneybookers.
You say the problem is the recurring monthly payment. But when someone forgets to pay for the next month and the software stops working, he can catch up the payment and the software will work again, won't it?

Maybe you can offer these payment methods at least for the yearly subscription?
The recurring payment happens automatically. You don't have to worry about forgetting, because you will be automatically charged. It is a subscription. You can cancel at any time.

If neteller or moneybookers offers a credit/debit card for their account, then that will work. I cannot accept direct transfers, because I am from the USA, and they don't allow me to use these accounts.

My payment provider has relaxed the restrictions that was causing the problems in the original post of this thread. There haven't been any issues since.

(07-07-2011, 03:54 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: If neteller or moneybookers offers a credit/debit card for their account, then that will work. I cannot accept direct transfers, because I am from the USA, and they don't allow me to use these accounts.

My payment provider has relaxed the restrictions that was causing the problems in the original post of this thread. There haven't been any issues since.

moneybookers debit card (its a mastercard) doesnt work. I'll look into it a bit more later but all the info is entered correctly.
(07-11-2011, 10:08 AM)Guest Wrote: moneybookers debit card (its a mastercard) doesnt work. I'll look into it a bit more later but all the info is entered correctly.

I see, are you kap**@hotmail.com?
I've put in a request for more info. They told me before that as long as the address provided matches the address in the neteller account, then it should be good. When I get more info, then I will pass it on.
^^ yea thats me. Let me know.
They said that the bank and billing address for the card is different from the address that you are providing. Are you sure you are using the same address that is linked in your moneybookers account? If so, then maybe the bank address for the moneybookers card is from some random country that doesn't match up. Who knows. If you are sure that you're doing it right, please email them directly at orders@fastspring.com and tell them whats wrong.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10