Cake 2.0
I cant get this to work on a cake skin. It picks up the table in the first step when i hit F10, but after that i cant get anything else to work. I watched the tutorial, but still cant get it. Is there any way i can get this working?

Thanks
You and me both. I've tried everything to get Cake2 to work and nothing, sorry. Its so big and clunky, easily the nut low of poker software. If they update things, I'll look into it again
I'd purchase a subscription if you can get support for the revolution network (cake 2.0)
The program table droid is able to recognize and resize Cake 2 tables. Could you perhaps look at their code and figure out if you can adapt what they are doing to S&T?
Recognizing and resizing is not the problem. That can be done no issue. The problem is grabbing the pixel colors of the table. I will be getting a new computer with Windows 7 within the next few weeks so I'll have a chance to test it all out again.

I also don't think TableDroid will be offering their code for people to look at Smile
Does this include Lock Poker as well? Both on Revolution Network now so I assume so since I'm not able to figure out how to get a custom site created for it, keeps saying Matching windows are highlighted: no matter what I include or exclude on Step 2 Match Tables.

It's also very possible that I'm just doing something wrong and missing something easy as I just downloaded the trial today. If you can get Lock Poker supported though You'll definately have another full membership subscriber in me.
(07-21-2012, 05:01 AM)Keystone Wrote: Does this include Lock Poker as well? Both on Revolution Network now so I assume so since I'm not able to figure out how to get a custom site created for it, keeps saying Matching windows are highlighted: no matter what I include or exclude on Step 2 Match Tables.

It's also very possible that I'm just doing something wrong and missing something easy as I just downloaded the trial today. If you can get Lock Poker supported though You'll definately have another full membership subscriber in me.

The problem is that the Cake software is just the nut low of poker clients, its such a pain. If you couldn't get past the include/exclude part, it was probably because you didn't know the trick needed to get it working on Cake, which is to use a partial name of the table class.

As you can see in the preliminary cake2 config that I just posted, when it asks for the table_class, you need to use simply: HwndWrapper

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10