version 1.99.24 - LAG issues
A few people have reported some extra LAG problems with the latest version 1.99.24. If you are experiencing this, please post in this thread with any little detail you can think of. Why it might happen, when it happens, what Scan Mode (Advanced Options) you are using, etc.

Also, if everything is working fine for you, please post that as well.

Thanks
Version 1.99.25 attempts to fix this issue, please use and let me know
(06-17-2011, 11:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Version 1.99.25 attempts to fix this issue, please use and let me know

Everything's fine. Set it up with an ongame grinders mod, no problems.
when playing multiple tables, sometimes 12-15 i find that i cant trust the software.
tables are stacked and jump into a slot when action is needed and jump back into stack when folded..
when i tile them to check if im not sitting out at a table i see a lot of the times that the pokerstars turbo tournaments are sitting out.
You could say that i play to slow, but thats not the case. because even the timebank is totally gone and im sitting out.
im able with this software to play 20 at least and play really quick...
conclusion:
not only popup when action is needed.
also detect if you see a timebank or the 'im back' button

I got to say i love the software, but when i cant trust it and the pokerstars turbo mtt are sitting out to often im afraid to use it
(07-14-2011, 11:11 PM)brummel Wrote: when playing multiple tables, sometimes 12-15 i find that i cant trust the software.
tables are stacked and jump into a slot when action is needed and jump back into stack when folded..
when i tile them to check if im not sitting out at a table i see a lot of the times that the pokerstars turbo tournaments are sitting out.
You could say that i play to slow, but thats not the case. because even the timebank is totally gone and im sitting out.
im able with this software to play 20 at least and play really quick...
conclusion:
not only popup when action is needed.
also detect if you see a timebank or the 'im back' button

Are you using the 'Old Tables' feature? This should catch this problem, and move tables to grid that are sitting out.

Also, for the best performance, you should use these settings as well:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/performance

I have a guy who regularly plays 35-40 sngs on pokerstars using this software without problems. I think he is using those settings listed on that site. So maybe if we can tweak your computer a little, we can get things working more reliably.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10