Winamax
configuration doesnt work
I just set it up like you showed in your vid for other sites and it work out until there tho, but when I wanted to test it, the F10 button doesnt fold the hand tho, cuz SaT resized the winamax table in a strange way and the fold area and the fold button wasnt where I set it up.
Yeah, some of these smaller sites resize their tables very strangely. I would suggest you go through the custom site wizard again, but this time, don't use the default table size, but rather use the size that you would play with. I should probably recommend that all users do this in the wizard
Well, i would have to resize the grid since it is too small at the moment. How can I do this without setting up a completely new configuration since I already have 8 sites done here?
No no, keep your grid the current size. Don't change that.

What I'm saying is, select "custom" from the sites dropdown, and go through the wizard to set up Winamax. But during this wizard, use the same table size that your grid is set to. (I believe the instructions during this wizard tell you to use the default table size, but ignore that, and use your smaller current grid table size)

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10