Custom site's lobby being treated as grid
Hey there. For some reason S&T doesn't fold properly on RPM poker (merge) so I had to set it up as custom. No big deal, but the problem now is that when I start S&T it treats the RPM lobby like a table, puts it into one of the grids, then when I minimize it no tables ever get put into that grid again for the rest of the session. IDK how to solve this.

Also I've been using the "after entering pot" mode and sometimes I have problems where RPM will pop up in front of a Stars table in the stack before I've decided on a move. And occasionally Cake poker won't pop up at all when it's supposed to and I have to rush to it while the timer is beeping down.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
(07-04-2012, 11:44 AM)CzarChasm Wrote: Hey there. For some reason S&T doesn't fold properly on RPM poker (merge) so I had to set it up as custom. No big deal, but the problem now is that when I start S&T it treats the RPM lobby like a table, puts it into one of the grids, then when I minimize it no tables ever get put into that grid again for the rest of the session. IDK how to solve this.

Add/edit these two lines in your merge custom .ini file that should be in the C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites directory

table_include_title_text=\/
table_exclude_title_text=Connected

Quote:Also I've been using the "after entering pot" mode and sometimes I have problems where RPM will pop up in front of a Stars table in the stack before I've decided on a move.

You need to turn off each site's individual "pop tables to top" function:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

Quote:And occasionally Cake poker won't pop up at all when it's supposed to and I have to rush to it while the timer is beeping down.

Did you create a custom cake site for v2 or are you using v1 of the poker software?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10