Lock Poker
Stack & Tile says 777x580. Can I manually change that to my own size that I want ? for ex: 640x465, if so please explain, thx
If you want to change your grid size, you need to create a whole new layout. File -> New Layout.

Since your grid size is 777x580 and your dpi is 96 (100%), you should try using the Cake2BIG file. Remove the Cake2SMALL site and try with the BIG ssettings and let me know
I believe I stated it didn't work, when its my turn to bet, it replies as: "Attempt to be at coords: 460 by 281. Apparently this didn't work." I use small it recognizes the bet but when I go to push "start", they all go to my correct stack but the dont pop out when its time to bet, so I manually have to bring them out into the grid, lol. I have Skype, if you want to solve this problem much much faster, than playing Forum Tag & how I get a responce 30 min. later, I dont know how your schedule is but my ID at Skype is "Shi2k_"

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10