Tables pop up in front of each other
Hi, im thinking about getting SaT and using the trial atm. when i play on stars + stars.fr the tables pop up in front of each other and misclicks happen. i already switched off the "bring table on top" option in both softwares, what happens is that they dont pop up at all, so SaT doesnt bring the tables that need action on top! i already checked if it's switched to on in the SaT software in advanced settings, and yeah it's on... don't know what to do, pls help. i dont know anything about codes and stuff, so if i have to send u smth like this id like a step by step instruction.
changed theme from hyper simple to black, works fine now, great!
Yes unfortunately HyperSimple theme causes problems, as mentioned here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

Glad you got it working Smile
hi, i experienced more problems while playing. the software and the idea behind it is great, but it should work 100% before i will subscribe...

some tables just didnt pop up while i was playing. i know for sure that this happened with the 22r 6max action hour tourney on stars, and while grinding A LOT of tables it was a pain to check out what the problem was when i timed out everywhere all the time. it feels like the "brind urgent tables to the top" option is kinda slow or weak or whatever..

another (small) problem was that the tables poped up with a delay, so when the sound of the new table came it popped up like 0.5 to 1 seconds after the sound.

third problem, when i used it on the first day the tables went back to the stack when i click the fold in advance checkbox. that was when i was only playing on stars and used the hyper simple theme. i had no problems at all that day, but the main reason why i want to get this is to play on multiple sites, so if u can tell me how i can get the software to do what i want without losing more money that would be great.

thx in advantace for ur help.
btw just read about the "fold in advance" thing in the hyper simple info, i actually liked it, since i had lots of time to think about what my action is gonna be before it's even my turn! but again, i cant play on multiple sites then since i had to turn on the "pop up table" option in stars... btw im playing mainly on stars and stars.fr, the biggest problem obv was that some tables were just ignored and didnt pop up.
(07-24-2012, 02:40 PM)Guest Wrote: hi, i experienced more problems while playing. the software and the idea behind it is great, but it should work 100% before i will subscribe...

Understandable. I'm pretty confident that it works as its supposed to, but theres always room for errors depending on your set up. But I've had guys play 40+ tables with it across many sites.

Quote:some tables just didnt pop up while i was playing. i know for sure that this happened with the 22r 6max action hour tourney on stars, and while grinding A LOT of tables it was a pain to check out what the problem was when i timed out everywhere all the time. it feels like the "brind urgent tables to the top" option is kinda slow or weak or whatever..

another (small) problem was that the tables poped up with a delay, so when the sound of the new table came it popped up like 0.5 to 1 seconds after the sound.

Well saying that its slow or with a delay is different than not working. But you are right. SaT doesn't instantly pop the tables up, there is a small delay as some stuff needs to be calculated.

For best performance, you'll want to be using ScanMode=DWM in Advanced Options. But this should be the default as long as your computer meets the proper specs:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/performance
I have actually been thinking of dropping support for anything other than those settings because of how much easier and smoother everything runs.

Quote:third problem, when i used it on the first day the tables went back to the stack when i click the fold in advance checkbox. that was when i was only playing on stars and used the hyper simple theme. i had no problems at all that day, but the main reason why i want to get this is to play on multiple sites, so if u can tell me how i can get the software to do what i want without losing more money that would be great.

That was the bug you experience with HyperSimple theme. The tables are not supposed to return to the stack when you click on the fold pre-action checkbox, but rather only when you click the actual Fold button itself.

I recommend to everyone to use the "Fold+Stack" hotkey, which will attempt to click the Fold button, and then send a restack command to the table. I've tried my best to make sure all of the "Fold" hotkeys click the pre-action checkbox, and I'm pretty sure it works on stars. That would be one way. Another would be to use a TableNinja hotkey and link it with an SaT "stack" hotkey.

Many of the requests that people want, can be accomplished. Theres just a little tweaking to do. This is gonna be natural since so many people like different setups.

(07-24-2012, 02:46 PM)Guest Wrote: btw just read about the "fold in advance" thing in the hyper simple info, i actually liked it, since i had lots of time to think about what my action is gonna be before it's even my turn! but again, i cant play on multiple sites then since i had to turn on the "pop up table" option in stars... btw im playing mainly on stars and stars.fr, the biggest problem obv was that some tables were just ignored and didnt pop up.

Ok, you are playing on two Stars sites at the same time.. are you sure that both Stars clients are using the same table graphics theme? They need to be identical.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10