tables doesnt pop out
I just purchased SaT today and I got an issue. Some tables on specific sites, in my case its Party and Winamax, do not pop out of the stack when the action is required and hotkeys also do not always work for them. They just inside and I am timing out all the time. I dont know if there could be more sites with the same problem.
Help pl0x
Greets,
Resi
Did you try removing and re-including the sites? And read the instructions carefully when it says to press F10 to fold. Let me know if that solves it.
Sorry for the delayed answer. yeah I did reincluded it still doesnt work for PartyPoker. There is a problem with the fold button i guess. When i included the site and used f10 to fold it worked, but in use nothing works fine. The table doesnt pop out of the stack when its my turn and also when I fold it doesnt return to the stack. Also, if i use the hotkey for fold+stack, it just stack and doesnt fold.
I will definitely look into this. Are you playing on Modern table theme or Classic theme ? Can you also try the new BETA version and see if you have the same issues?
I am guessing that Classic theme will work. I just found a bug on Modern theme

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10