Only tile
Hi.

Let me say sorry first, for not creating an account on your forum. I hope you don't mind.

StackAndTile really looks like a great program and also works like a charm. BUT, to be honest, I don't actually need "stacking" part Tongue

And here's my question...
Let say I have 5 tables opened. 2 from PokerStars, 2 from PartyPoker and 1 from Ongame. Is it possible to "only Tile" these tables with SaT?
I tried playing around with your program, but couldn't find solution myself.

Thank you for your answer.
Regards,
CoreySteel
(08-31-2012, 10:23 AM)Guest Wrote: Hi.

Let me say sorry first, for not creating an account on your forum. I hope you don't mind.

StackAndTile really looks like a great program and also works like a charm. BUT, to be honest, I don't actually need "stacking" part Tongue

And here's my question...
Let say I have 5 tables opened. 2 from PokerStars, 2 from PartyPoker and 1 from Ongame. Is it possible to "only Tile" these tables with SaT?
I tried playing around with your program, but couldn't find solution myself.

Thank you for your answer.
Regards,
CoreySteel

Sure

Just set 'New Tables' = Grid, that way all tables that you open up will start off Tiled. However, the stack slot will stay empty until you specifically send one table there. So either set up a "Stack Table" hotkey or a "Tile All Tables" hotkey, either should solve it.

Use 'Tile Setting' = Never that way SaT will not be moving tables back and forth. Also turn off 'Stack tables at End of Hand' and 'Left Click Detection' in Advanced Options

I should probably put these instructions somewhere on the site. Or maybe make a "Tile Only" mode for SaT

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10