Very weird problem with stack and tile
Hi, recently I had a lot of problems with I tough was my computer, until I realise today that it was S&T causing the problem.

Every time I start Stack And Tile, my computer automaticly restart without any warning, it just restart by himself.

I have try to uninstall S&T , reinstall the installer, but even when I start the installer, after a while... it just restart by himself again.

Any idea what could be the problem? Please note that this restart thing really doesn't happen ever, unless I start S&T.

I've been using the program for a lot of time and never had any problem, it's registred.

thanks
This is definitely a very weird problem, I've never heard of it before and you are the first to ever bring it up.

Does your computer restart when you first open SaT, or when you press the "Start!" button in the software? And its weird that it would happen the same way when you try to run the installer. The StackAndTile.exe is created with AutoHotkey, and the installer is created with NSIS. Both are widely used so I doubt the issue is with them.

Are you running any anti-virus or security software that might be interfering?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10