Trial
Hello! Thanks for a very good program. I installed it a couple of weeks ago, but took me some time to figure out how to use it (im on ongame..). Ive still not gotten the full hang of it and if i purchase itll probably be for a whole year, so would be grateful to be able to try it out one or two more weeks if possible.

/Erik
MDF ID
027F9316FE7579E5
Hey. I think a lot of people run into this problem because it does take a little bit of time to get the hang of the software and to get it set up properly. I plan on changing the trial period to give people more time.

I've given you another week and a half until July 4th. Smile
Hello, I have the same problem .I installed it a couple of weeks ago, but took me some time to figure out how to use it. I would be grateful to be able to try it out one or two more weeks if possible.

Manuel
MDF ID
C29DBDC1795079C8
Ok, done. I've given you another week and a half as well, until July 20th. By then, I should have my new pricing scheme out as well, which will give a slight discount to smaller stakes players. If you play mid stakes, you would save money to sign up now.
Ok. Thanks
a month ago i tried it 2 times, and i had some problems with the software > reed post http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=28
i would like to test it again.
i also have problems getting the upgrade. it gives an error message during upgrade and stays in the old version.
when i try to uninstall, it doesnt completely because it says i doesnt have the rights to delete it

my id : 84FF81183F5FCDD9

as said in the other post i like the software alot.
there is only 1 thing im missing and nobody has it yet.

heres the tip:

because i like to play tiled instead of stacked i would really like to have this feature.
when im not in the hand i would love the table would fade, put a grey filter on it.
so i can see the hand playing out, BUT i can also see that the table doesnt require action.
when playing many tables i use the advanced action buttons alot (fold or check/fold)
So fade the table when folded, or when advanced action key is pressed...
If you can make this happen, you have not only me.. but a lot more of my friends as a customer
if im able to use it on 3 computers ill buy the license, i have 2 desktops and 1 laptop i frequently play on
(07-14-2011, 11:40 PM)brummel2 Wrote: a month ago i tried it 2 times, and i had some problems with the software > reed post http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=28

I responded to that other post, take a look in that thread.

Quote:i would like to test it again.

my id : 84FF81183F5FCDD9

I've extended your trial another 2 weeks, until July 29th. Please test it out again, and try the Old Tables feature. Post any problems you have.

Quote:i also have problems getting the upgrade. it gives an error message during upgrade and stays in the old version.
when i try to uninstall, it doesnt completely because it says i doesnt have the rights to delete it

You need to install and uninstall as administrator. Thats probably the problems you are having. What version of Windows are you using? Usually you can right-click on the program, and click Run-As Administrator. You should also do this when running the actual program too.

Quote:because i like to play tiled instead of stacked i would really like to have this feature.
when im not in the hand i would love the table would fade, put a grey filter on it.
so i can see the hand playing out, BUT i can also see that the table doesnt require action.
when playing many tables i use the advanced action buttons alot (fold or check/fold)
So fade the table when folded, or when advanced action key is pressed...
If you can make this happen, you have not only me.. but a lot more of my friends as a customer

This is a specific request, and probably would take a lot of work since its very different from how the software currently works. I would ask that you post this in the Features Request forum, and encourage other people to comment in your thread as well. This way I can gauge how popular the feature is.

(07-15-2011, 01:33 AM)brummel2 Wrote: if im able to use it on 3 computers ill buy the license, i have 2 desktops and 1 laptop i frequently play on

Sorry, the way that I've built the registration system only allows for two computers. Do you rotate through the three regularly? If its only the occasional switch to the third, you can just email me and I can unlock one of your previous computers.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10