FTP table not stacking
Hi

Was playing on both ps and ftp. PS is behaving normally that is when I fold the table goes back into the stack. FTP however the table are just getting tiled, whenever no more action is required the table stay tiled where it is. I tried it cash game, sng, beach scene, ski lodge, racetrack. Sometime stackandtile has the "tile tables" count wrong
alright problem solved you can delete thread

sorry
How did you solve it? It could be a problem with the new v1.99.26 version. Let me know if it comes back, or if you notice any other weird problems. I think I was too quick to put out this new update.
I changed new and old table slot to 1 instead of grid. But now talking about weird behavior, I played something like 24 sng only on stars this time and after a while the tables that was supposed to go tile when I have to act were all taking the same few spots. For instance I have 12 spot in my grid but lets say only 2 or 3 of them were used so I ended up being timeout in a few of them. I must say that I use the marine theme but since it behaves normally the first 5 to 10 minutes I figured it was ok to use this non supported theme. I will try again with the classic
(06-27-2011, 07:40 AM)Guest Wrote: But now talking about weird behavior, I played something like 24 sng only on stars this time and after a while the tables that was supposed to go tile when I have to act were all taking the same few spots. For instance I have 12 spot in my grid but lets say only 2 or 3 of them were used so I ended up being timeout in a few of them.

I think I found the bug, if a table is in a grid slot and its manually closed, SAT thinks that the table still exists in the slot, and doesn't recognize that it was closed. Can you confirm if this is what causes the slot to become "unused" ?

Quote: I must say that I use the marine theme but since it behaves normally the first 5 to 10 minutes I figured it was ok to use this non supported theme. I will try again with the classic

If Marine theme worked in the past, then its probably not a problem. Some of the other stars themes work the same as Classic, so it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

I made a new layout and the problem with ftp is back. Changing the New table and old table slot did nothing this time. However my first layout is still working good with ftp. Very weird. Anyway, there's one thing that may help you, hands that goes check check check are stacked every time I click check and are brought back every time I need to make my move
Oh and I am using the .27
Remove FTP from the Sites tab, and re-Include it. Maybe there was a problem grabbing the fold button during setup. Let me know
Thanks for the input it is fixed. Now I know what happened. When I pressed F10 yesterday FTP didn't let me fold for free, so it checked the hand. When the soft asked if the hand was folded I figured it didn't matter if the hand was checked, the hand would have been folded if checking was not a legal move. That explain why the tables was stacking only when I checked while playing.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10