two questions: stars tables closing unwanted, using mouse buttons
when i return from the 5min break a lot of my tables are auto closing. i have to click no to the automated stars question asking if i reallly want to close the tournament.

2. i just bought a new mouse who has a lot of added mouse buttons which i want to assign as hotkeys. is this possible?

kind regards K

http://imgur.com/Pcvoy <- piture of problem
(07-01-2011, 11:23 PM)kinheim Wrote: when i return from the 5min break a lot of my tables are auto closing. i have to click no to the automated stars question asking if i reallly want to close the tournament.

You probably have your Old Tables setting set to 'close'. Thats whats causing this probably.

(07-01-2011, 11:23 PM)kinheim Wrote: 2. i just bought a new mouse who has a lot of added mouse buttons which i want to assign as hotkeys. is this possible?

Yeah, you just need to figure out the name of the buttons. In addition to the normal three: LButton, RButton, MButton, there are two more built in hotkeys for XButton1 and XButton2. Try those and see if they work for you.

If you need more, perhaps you should look into the driver software for your mouse, and see if they allow you to set hotkeys for your extra buttons. Then correspond those hotkeys with hotkeys inside SaT. For example:

mouse software: assign 5th mouse button to send "F10"
sat hotkey: "F10"

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10