acr help
i tried true poker, i tried to set up an other site. i got both to work, but not properly. the first thing i get when i open up the software is SaT is not running as admin. this can cause probs and i should run as admin. i looked for quite a bit on how/where to change that but couldnt figure it out. i play for 5-10min and both times it seemed to be working properly. then tables start to almost blink and then i go to fold and the table falls behind other tables and i end up misclicking at a different table. the hotkeys i set up stopped working. the tables dont move to the grid spots and only way i avoiding timing out was to just exit the program. i was using 6 slots and after entering pot. plz help. i am on the trial version and will purchase if i can get this going issue free.
(11-02-2012, 08:25 AM)lilwhiff Wrote: the first thing i get when i open up the software is SaT is not running as admin. this can cause probs and i should run as admin. i looked for quite a bit on how/where to change that but couldnt figure it out.

You can run SaT as admin by right clicking on the icon and selecting "Run As Administrator"

Sorry about that. I will change that message so that people will know how to do it.

Quote:i play for 5-10min and both times it seemed to be working properly. then tables start to almost blink and then i go to fold and the table falls behind other tables and i end up misclicking at a different table. the hotkeys i set up stopped working. the tables dont move to the grid spots and only way i avoiding timing out was to just exit the program. i was using 6 slots and after entering pot. plz help. i am on the trial version and will purchase if i can get this going issue free.

Very strange. We need to figure out what this "blinking" is and also why the hotkeys stop working. Maybe they are related.

What hotkeys do you have set up?

Can you set up hotkeys for "Stack Table" and "Move table to next slot", and try playing and using these hotkeys to send tables to the grid and back to the stack? These should always work. We need to figure out whats happening when things start to "blink".
i read up on some of the other issues on acr/true and tried a few new things with a little longer of success but still had issues. i figd out the run as admin thing... wow im a donk. and i also turned off the bring table w action needed to front off on acr and also turned off the activate table on move to grid. i had keep in grid, fold and stack, disable hotkey, stack, and send to bottom before. i read your post and added both hotkeys u asked me to. i also changed it to action reqd rather than the after entering pot. after 30-45min my tables werent moved out of the stack and some werent even coming up to the front. i was playing 20+ tables at the time and my grid wasnt full when this was happening. in my couple minutes of panic mode, i guess i never tried the move table to next slot hotkey u said always works, but regardless the tables just werent moving properly. im in dwm mode with the aero background. hope this helps
(11-03-2012, 03:43 AM)lilwhiff Wrote: after 30-45min my tables werent moved out of the stack and some werent even coming up to the front. i was playing 20+ tables at the time and my grid wasnt full when this was happening. in my couple minutes of panic mode, i guess i never tried the move table to next slot hotkey u said always works, but regardless the tables just werent moving properly.

Not specifically the "move to next slot", but that is just one hotkey to test. I want to figure out what is happening once things start to break down. When tables start "blinking" as you call it, or when they stop moving to grid, and you are in that panic mode cause it stops working properly. I want to figure out if any of the hotkeys will work on the tables during that time. I suggested "move to next slot" cause that would be an easy hotkey to determine if its working.

So yeah, I'm trying to diagnose why things stop working all of a sudden, whether its 15 mins in or 45 mins in.

Can you describe your normal play usage? Tables move to grid and you use "Fold+Stack" hotkey to move it back to the stack?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10