Pokerstars: check and fold same key
Hi

I just found your software and I like it.
I tried it out now and got it to I point I would like to test masstabling.

The only problem I have:
I use one key on my keypad to fold and the same button to fold. I really like this setup and would like to keep it.

I configured StackAndTile to move the tables on which I folded under one stack. When I now click check, it will obviously think that I folded and move this table under the stack.

Is there an option so the table does not get moved?

Could you maybe add a feature where StackAndTile controls if we still have hole cards?
SaT has a feature like this already.

However, I am unclear in your post on what actually you are doing. Can you tell me what keys you have set up, what keys you are pressing when, and what is happening to the tables?
I have a key X on my keypad.
On PokerStars I have the option activated which automatically checks when I click fold but checking is an option.
So I don't use the actual check button, I click key X which is linked to the "Fold + Stack table" action.
But when it's possible to check, Stars will check but SaT will think I folded and stack the table even though I'm still in the pot.
Ah ok I get it.

SaT handles this by looking for the popup that says, "Are you sure you want to fold? You can check for free."
http://i.imgur.com/oa2Jf.png

When SaT, sees that popup, it will click the Check button and the table will not stack, even though you are using a Fold+Stack hotkey.

Since you have Stars to automatically check, you no longer get that popup. You need to re-enable that popup, and then let SaT do the work. Unfortunately, I do not know where in the Stars options you need to go to turn it back on. If you find it, please let me know!
Try this:

[Image: UpdJS.png]
I restored the pop-ups and the message are you sure to fold pop up comes up, but SaT doesn't check it? The pop up just shows up and I have to click manually. A bug?
Hrrrm, yeah SAT is supposed to click check on that popup. Are you using "Fold+Stack" hotkey? What table theme are you using?
Yes, Fold+Stack hotkey. I use the hyper simple theme
I just tested it and it worked for me..

SaT waits 0.1 second for the popup to appear. Maybe if your computer is very slow then it takes longer for it to popup and SaT misses it? I'm not sure here
when i click the fold button from stars and SaT shouldn't interact anyway, the checkbox "Always perform the selected action" is not selected.
But when i use the fold key with SaT this checkbox is selected. So it seems SaT clicks a bit to low?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10