Problems with Everything
Hello,

My stack and tile does not stack the tables once I have finished with my action such as folding. It lags at times and times out a bunch of tables. It doesnt seem to move to a open grid and stays at the stacked pile making me have to do all my action in one area. It is timing out all my tables which is costing me money. It moves some of the tables sometimes but the ones it moves is random and has no reason for doing so. Im extremely annoyed with the product at the moment.
You are saying contradictory things.

First you say that SaT doesn't stack the tables when you fold. Then later on you say that it ONLY stacks the tables and never moves any tables into the grid.

So I'm not sure what exactly your problem is. Tell me exactly what you want to happen and then I will help you set it up. Also, please post your full layout configuration file, by clicking File->Current Layout and pasting everything.

Thanks
Basically what Im saying is the software does what it wants to my tables. Moves when it wants to, stacks when it wants to.

I was under the impression that when you folded the table, it would go back to the stack then move to a grid when action is required. Its not what happens for me. It moves back sometimes, but most times it stays in the stacked tables. Most tables just stay.

[settings]
table_width=672
table_height=490
total_slots=6
slot1x=1924
slot1y=1
slot2x=2547
slot2y=0
slot3x=3166
slot3y=0
slot4x=1925
slot4y=514
slot5x=2549
slot5y=515
slot6x=3166
slot6y=515
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=3
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
activate_on_move=1
left_click_detection=1
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=1
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=1
bring_urgent_tables_to_top=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=0
notify_action_required=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
activate_most_urgent=1
highlight_active_win=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=732
gui_y=293
last_tab=
is_reloading=0
[sites]
PokerStarsSlickDark_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsSlickDark_included_resized_table_width=672
PokerStarsSlickDark_included_resized_table_height=490
PokerStarsSlickDark_included_hole_x_coord=572
PokerStarsSlickDark_included_hole_y_coord=381
PokerStarsSlickDark_included_fold_color=0x11100f
PokerStarsSlickDark_included_call_color=0xc0b0a
PokerStarsSlickDark_included_bet_color=0x80707
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=FullTiltPoker,PokerStarsBlack
FullTiltPoker_included_hole_x_coord=344
FullTiltPoker_included_hole_y_coord=372
FullTiltPoker_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x177600
FullTiltPoker_included_flop_x_coord=284
FullTiltPoker_included_flop_y_coord=226
FullTiltPoker_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x209900
FullTiltPoker_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe
FullTiltPoker_included_resized_table_width=672
FullTiltPoker_included_resized_table_height=490
FullTiltPoker_included_fold_color=0x967109
FullTiltPoker_included_call_color=0x967109
FullTiltPoker_included_bet_color=0x623d0d
PokerStarsBlack_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_width=672
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_height=490
PokerStarsBlack_included_hole_x_coord=327
PokerStarsBlack_included_hole_y_coord=349
PokerStarsBlack_included_fold_color=0x20250
PokerStarsBlack_included_call_color=0x20252
PokerStarsBlack_included_bet_color=0x3036b
PokerStarsBlack_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x254e87
PokerStarsBlack_included_flop_x_coord=297
PokerStarsBlack_included_flop_y_coord=207
PokerStarsBlack_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x343434
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=0
send_table_under_mouse=1
(11-26-2012, 04:08 PM)WrathOfRam Wrote: Basically what Im saying is the software does what it wants to my tables. Moves when it wants to, stacks when it wants to.

I was under the impression that when you folded the table, it would go back to the stack then move to a grid when action is required. Its not what happens for me. It moves back sometimes, but most times it stays in the stacked tables. Most tables just stay.

Ok. Your impression is correct. That is what the software is supposed to do.

If you are noticing that tables are moving when you don't expect them to, then we need to need to figure out why. I recommend you go to Advanced Options and click on the Notifications tab and check all of the boxes to turn on all the notifications. These are little popups that SaT will display to describe to you what is happening. Then, open up one or two tables, and play with SaT running. If a table moves when you don't expect it to, look and see if there is a notification telling you why.

Because, there are a few other times that the software will move your tables, looking at the settings in your config: 1. When a table is detected as 'Old', the table will be moved out of the stack and into the grid. 2. When a hand is finished, a table will be moved from the grid back into the stack.

My hunch is that SaT is moving the tables as designed, according to one of these other two features that you might not have been aware of.

So give that a shot and report back, then we'll have more information to go from there.
I just did what you said and the tables are saying table detected action is required. But when the action is finished they do not move back to the stack, it occasionally says, end of hand detected, moving back to stack.

Also one thing i didnt mention earlier is a table will be required to act and then that table will move to another grid while another one replaces it within a milisecond, so when I make my decision and click. I actually misclick the wrong table due to your software, cause the table I made the decision for moved to another grid, making me lose alot of money online in the process. This is very frustrating.
Like I had mentioned earlier, It detects the "end of hand" or "action required" only 50% of times and tables that arent detected stay in the stacked pile. When Im playing 22 tables and 18 stay in the stacked, it can be extremely frustrating while the other 4 in the grid have no action required.
(12-01-2012, 10:31 AM)WrathOfRam Wrote: I just did what you said and the tables are saying table detected action is required. But when the action is finished they do not move back to the stack, it occasionally says, end of hand detected, moving back to stack.

What you said above is what is supposed to happen.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tile-setting

Let me try to explain further what the software does.
When a table is in the stack and it requires action, it will move into the next available grid slot. The table will stay there until either 1. you click the Fold button, 2. you send a "Stack" hotkey, 3. the end of hand is detected.

I'm assuming when you say "action is finished" you mean that you have clicked either fold/call/raise and it is no longer your turn. Nothing is supposed to happen to the table at that point (unless you clicked Fold which should then return the table to the stack). The idea is to combine both stacking and tiling layouts. If you sent the table back to the stack immediately after you've taken action, then you lose the benefit of watching the full hand play out. Leaving the table in the tiled grid doesn't strain the memory as much because the visual placement of the table on the screen helps you to remember the hand.

Of course, you can send the table back to the stack immediately after you've taken an action. Just set up hotkeys for "Fold+stack", "Call+stack", "Bet+stack".

Quote:Also one thing i didnt mention earlier is a table will be required to act and then that table will move to another grid while another one replaces it within a milisecond, so when I make my decision and click. I actually misclick the wrong table due to your software, cause the table I made the decision for moved to another grid, making me lose alot of money online in the process. This is very frustrating.

Once a table is already in a grid slot, it should never move to another grid slot automatically.

Are you sure that a table in grid is moving to another grid? Or do you mean a table in the stack is moving to the grid?

(12-01-2012, 10:41 AM)WrathOfRam Wrote: Like I had mentioned earlier, It detects the "end of hand" or "action required" only 50% of times and tables that arent detected stay in the stacked pile. When Im playing 22 tables and 18 stay in the stacked, it can be extremely frustrating while the other 4 in the grid have no action required.

End of Hand detection has some complex rules if you are new to the software. You can read about it here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/advanced-options
Perhaps you should turn it off until you understand how everything works.

Action Required should always be detected and move tables to the grid. The reason it might fail is if there were problems during Include Site setup if you pressed F10 at the wrong time. In that case, the usual recommendation is to remove the site and re-Include it in SaT.

Finally, you really shouldn't be playing 22 tables with software that you are not confident in. I think you should try with 1 or 2 tables so you can get a hang of the table movement and what is happening when and why. Only then should you scale up. I do have users who regularly play 40+ tables with StackAndTile.

If you can tell me what you desire for your setup, and how and when and where you want tables to move, then I can help you configure it specifically for your requirements. It is fairly powerful.
I meant when I click fold and the hand is over with, It does not move back to the stack. This is frustrating because if it does move back to the stack, it can move another table from the stack to the grid.

Also as I mentioned earlier, while in a hand, and in a grid (not the stack), the table will move while it is waiting for me to make decision.
(12-01-2012, 12:13 PM)WrathOfRam Wrote: I meant when I click fold and the hand is over with, It does not move back to the stack.

This is a problem.

You know what, lets try this..

Use Classic theme for your table in PokerStars, and then in SaT, remove the PokerStarsBlack and include PokerStarsClassic.

I have a suspicion that maybe there are some bugs in SaT with the PokerStarsBlack. But we need to see if things work correctly for you on Classic first.

Let me know how that goes.

edit/
I just checked and there is definitely a bug with Black theme. So please do some testing with Classic and then we'll go from there.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10