SAT for STT
Hi i play STTĀ“s i want to know if this is possible:

I play with sis tables in the screen, 3 at left and 3 at right, the slots 2 and 3 are in the bottom, 4-5 in the middle, and 6-7 at top.

I want that when you open a new tournament, the table moves to the next slot available, but when the tournament is over and the table closes tables move one slot open, so that the tournaments that began before are always on the bottom of the screen, would be very useful as a tournament progresses we must pay more attention.

thanks.
(11-27-2012, 07:32 AM)guest Wrote: I want that when you open a new tournament, the table moves to the next slot available,

For this you can use New Tables Slot = Grid

Quote:but when the tournament is over and the table closes tables move one slot open, so that the tournaments that began before are always on the bottom of the screen, would be very useful as a tournament progresses we must pay more attention.

No current way to do this automatically. You'd have to set up hotkeys to "Move table to Next/Prev Slot" and manually move the tables as one closes.

As it stands right now, its probably unlikely that I add this feature. But thanks for the suggestion. I do keep revisiting this forum and consider new features carefully.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10