Custom Site Setup On Ipoker (Betmost)
So I was trying to configure the custom site tutorial on ipoker (betmost skin) and ran into troubles at step 6, fold button region. When clicking grab region my mouse immediately is put to the top left of the screen and I am unable to move it without losing the green dragbox that I need to grab the fold region.

I am becoming really frustrated with this and have and have no idea how to fix it, please help me.
Hey man, are you sure that you are running SaT as administrator? If so, can you try running the CustomSiteCreator.exe directly from C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites and make sure you run that as administrator too? Please let me know if that fixes it. Otherwise, I'll make a few changes for the next version to help remove this issue.
Yeah that was the problem, thanks. Finally got it all configured and working, and all I can say is wow this is a nice program. Very impressed with the product, only possible way to mass multitable on smaller sites. Thanks SAT
Just wanted to say the only thing missing on this program is a show lobby hot key, as well as the ability to control annoyances for tournaments. Those two features would make the expensive fee worth it imo.

Also curious on why the price is so crazy high compared to similar programs. Great program and I might pay for it every month anyway, just don't see why its 14,95. Kinda ridiculous imo, should be a flat lifetime fee.
(07-05-2011, 07:38 AM)ryanxx1 Wrote: Also curious on why the price is so crazy high compared to similar programs. Great program and I might pay for it every month anyway, just don't see why its 14,95. Kinda ridiculous imo, should be a flat lifetime fee.

Sorry, I know you don't want to discuss pricing ignore this comment.

Its the truth tho.
(07-05-2011, 07:06 AM)ryanxx1 Wrote: Yeah that was the problem, thanks. Finally got it all configured and working, and all I can say is wow this is a nice program. Very impressed with the product, only possible way to mass multitable on smaller sites. Thanks SAT

Thanks a lot, glad you like it. I hope it helps you play more tables and make you more money. If you have more problems, don't hesitate to post.

(07-05-2011, 07:38 AM)ryanxx1 Wrote: Just wanted to say the only thing missing on this program is a show lobby hot key, as well as the ability to control annoyances for tournaments. Those two features would make the expensive fee worth it imo.

Also curious on why the price is so crazy high compared to similar programs. Great program and I might pay for it every month anyway, just don't see why its 14,95. Kinda ridiculous imo, should be a flat lifetime fee.

hrmm, I had never heard a request to for a 'show lobby' hotkey. On first thought, I was like "why"? But I guess if you are in the middle of a session with a lot of tables, its a pain to search the taskbar. But what if you are playing on like 3 sites simultaneously with SaT, and you press your "show lobby" hotkey. Which site's lobby should pop up?

I'll comment in your other thread re: the annoyances

And yeah just see my comments in other thread re:pricing, I don't want to get into it. I want to focus on developing the product.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10