hot key prolem on party
Um so for some reason fold= raise now. the call/raise hotkeys dont even work. wtf, It was running smoothly earlier today? SAT wont let me update the hotkeys either.

Please help
Was there recently an update with party? I'll take a look. I thought I saw somewhere that another party hotkey program recently failed, so maybe they changed something. Will let you know.

edit/ Looks like its downloading an update as I'm connecting now..
Well, fold still folds for me, so I don't get fold=raise. But both call/raise hotkeys are failing. I think the new party update is requiring basic click, so if you run through the custom site creator wizard (select Other from sites dropdown), make sure to click the "use basic click" button. I'll fix this in the next version which should be out soon if you can wait a few days.
cool sounds good. Yeah party had a huge update so thats obv why.The have some table stacking program that they came out with, maybe that is the problem? Idk, il wait for now.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10