Move mouse to active table works 50%
Ok here's something I noticed:

When a table is already active and focused (SaT red border highlight), if that same table requires action, the mouse WILL NOT move, even if you have moved it someplace outside of the table.

The mouse will only move when a different window is active, and SaT changes the focus to a new table when action is required.

You can test this with ONE table. Put the table in grid. Click on the SaT window itself. The SaT window will be highlighted. When action is required on the table, the table should highlight, and the mouse should move. Now, leave that table active and highlighted, but simply move your mouse away. The next time action comes around to you, the mouse should not move.

Does that make sense? Is that consistent with what you have been experiencing? Can you tell me if that test works successfully on 888 tables?
I give up.

I set up 888 + Betsafe and...

Activate table when action required ON
Higlight active window ON
Move mouse to active window ON
Sent hotkeys to Active window ON

888 doesnt activates and Betsafe tables activates even if there is no action ont them!
If i make action on 888 table after that red border jumps back to Betsafe table - which is not active at all !!!
Ok, give me a 10 minutes
(01-07-2013, 01:38 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok here's something I noticed:

When a table is already active and focused (SaT red border highlight), if that same table requires action, the mouse WILL NOT move, even if you have moved it someplace outside of the table.

The mouse will only move when a different window is active, and SaT changes the focus to a new table when action is required.

You can test this with ONE table. Put the table in grid. Click on the SaT window itself. The SaT window will be highlighted. When action is required on the table, the table should highlight, and the mouse should move. Now, leave that table active and highlighted, but simply move your mouse away. The next time action comes around to you, the mouse should not move.

Does that make sense? Is that consistent with what you have been experiencing? Can you tell me if that test works successfully on 888 tables?

Yes, it works like you said!
Mouse moves to 888 table even it is clicked outside of any window i think, but when 888 table active, mouse will be quiet!
And about Ongame...

I have noticed that there in SaT MAIN tab info what tables are running:

Stacked:
Tile/Grid
New:

So what i don't like here is New tables!!!
I have read lot of info given at your HELP section and homepage.
I understand meaning of New tables.
I even found how to not make active New tables by putting in setting file activate_new_tables=0
But it seems that it doesnt help me.
I was thinking to deactivate New table recognition and maybe was thinking thats why red frame jumps where SaT thinks is New table.
Sometimes SaT sees it as new even if its not new. I allready found info about New tables meaning that it is more for Cash table players, where they need to SIT IN when empty seat comes up. But i play only SNG so i dont need any NEW TABLE activating.

And even when i put activate_new_tables=0 it anyways puts red frame around new tables... (yes i saved and restarted SaT before use new settings)

I even found that when u put layout settings on TILE, there is still possible to edit positioning of table styles, i mena under LAYOUT tab u have 3 settings under MOVE TO GRID and these are: Never, When Action Rewuired, After entering pot. I know these settings has to do nothing with my TILE setting but sometimes they are available after you edit Setting INI file and those 3 settings in layout tab is visible because if u change iNI file it changes layout available settings. Dont know is problems here, but it is not 100% clear even for me, dont know how about other users.

Why i cant just TILE and use BORDER and MOUSE auto movement settings? Smile

Sorry, i know its not easy to make perfect soft even for poker, and what i can tell you i am very happy to assist you with any information you need.
AND

Just opened one table on 888 and one on Betsafe

Setting TILE, both in GRID.
Everything is ON. (Activate and move and frame)

Red frame and mouse is on Betsafe

Action on 888 - frame and cursors stays on Betsafe - no action!

I move mouse to 888, make action (Fold) and FRAME and MOUSE jums back to Betsafe table - where is NO ACTION!

Huh
NEW

One 888 table and one Betsafe table.

Same settings.

On screen is 2 tables and SaT opened, Running.

Mouse and frame on SaT !

Action on 888 table - nothing happens - mouse and frame stays on SaT menu!

When i act on 888 table, ater that mouse and fram automatically moved to Betsafe table - it was inactive all time!

How... if we allready found that mouse and frame moves to 888 table if it wasnt activated before, when mouse and border was on SaT, then it was moving to 888 table when active but not now, when Betsafe table on screen.

SO IT SEEMS LIKE BETSAFE TABLE SOMEHOW FORCES TO MOVE MOUSE AND FRAME TO IT EVEN WHEN NOT ACTIVE!

Idea
GOOD NEWS !

After i set up Betsafe mod from Grinders.org and after i removed all sites from SaT and then added again, and set active highlight window to OFF, but Move Mouse - ON i came to this:

MOUSE AUTOMATICALLY MOVES TO ANY TABLE WHEN ACTION REQUIRED. WORKS ON 888 AND BETSAFE.

WORKED 100 OUT OF 100 !

And just now i enabled highlight to ON and know what?

RED FRAME MOVES LIKE IT SHOULD !

I believe everything works now!!! Cool

Donkt know what happened, maybe it was you at your side editting some errors, i dont know, but all i can say, my smile on face is very big! Wink
Ok...

(01-07-2013, 10:18 PM)Guest Wrote: So what i don't like here is New tables!!!
I have read lot of info given at your HELP section and homepage.
I understand meaning of New tables.
I even found how to not make active New tables by putting in setting file activate_new_tables=0
But it seems that it doesnt help me.
I was thinking to deactivate New table recognition and maybe was thinking thats why red frame jumps where SaT thinks is New table.
Sometimes SaT sees it as new even if its not new. I allready found info about New tables meaning that it is more for Cash table players, where they need to SIT IN when empty seat comes up. But i play only SNG so i dont need any NEW TABLE activating.

And even when i put activate_new_tables=0 it anyways puts red frame around new tables... (yes i saved and restarted SaT before use new settings)
If the table has just been created by the poker site, Windows itself will probably activate and focus the table, and theres not much I can do to prevent that.

That ini setting is for the activation command that SaT sends on top of whatever Windows might do.

I have added this info to the help page.

Quote:I even found that when u put layout settings on TILE, there is still possible to edit positioning of table styles, i mena under LAYOUT tab u have 3 settings under MOVE TO GRID and these are: Never, When Action Rewuired, After entering pot. I know these settings has to do nothing with my TILE setting but sometimes they are available after you edit Setting INI file and those 3 settings in layout tab is visible because if u change iNI file it changes layout available settings. Dont know is problems here, but it is not 100% clear even for me, dont know how about other users.

Yes, the 'Tile only' and 'Stack only' play modes are nothing special, all they do is pre-set other settings in the software. Those other settings can still be changed if you manually edit the ini. In fact, if you choose 'Stack and Tile' play mode, but choose the same specific settings that are used for 'Tile', such as New Tables = Grid, Stack Slot = 0, Move To Grid = Never, you would reproduce the same style of play as 'Tile'.

(01-07-2013, 10:35 PM)Guest Wrote: AND

Just opened one table on 888 and one on Betsafe

Setting TILE, both in GRID.
Everything is ON. (Activate and move and frame)

Red frame and mouse is on Betsafe

Action on 888 - frame and cursors stays on Betsafe - no action!

I move mouse to 888, make action (Fold) and FRAME and MOUSE jums back to Betsafe table - where is NO ACTION!

Huh

This means that there is a problem with your Betsafe setup. SaT seems to ALWAYS think that action is required on Betsafe tables.

So you understand, during Include Site setup, SaT grabs the color of the Fold button at a specific x,y coordinate. SaT will keep checking that x,y location for the color it saw during setup. If it sees that color, then it triggers Action Required. This works in most cases. However, suppose the Fold button color is black, and the table is black too. Then SaT will always think that the Fold button is visible.

If that were the case, then if Betsafe is highlighted but no action is actually required, and then 888 requires action, the highlighter would not move to 888 because even though Betsafe does not require action, SaT still thinks that it DOES require action, based on the color at the fold button location.

This can DEFINITELY be causing your mouse jumping/border changing problems!

(01-08-2013, 01:33 AM)Guest Wrote: GOOD NEWS !

After i set up Betsafe mod from Grinders.org and after i removed all sites from SaT and then added again, and set active highlight window to OFF, but Move Mouse - ON i came to this:

MOUSE AUTOMATICALLY MOVES TO ANY TABLE WHEN ACTION REQUIRED. WORKS ON 888 AND BETSAFE.

WORKED 100 OUT OF 100 !

And just now i enabled highlight to ON and know what?

RED FRAME MOVES LIKE IT SHOULD !

I believe everything works now!!! Cool

Donkt know what happened, maybe it was you at your side editting some errors, i dont know, but all i can say, my smile on face is very big! Wink

My guess is that you made some mistakes during Include Site setup, and/or the default Betsafe table was the problem mentioned above.

It looks like it was a problem with Action Required detection all along. Thats why I suggested to always use the highlighter just so that we can see if the highlighter changes too.

Its easier to diagnose problems with Action Required detection when people are using 'Stack and Tile' play mode, because tables are popping out and back. When using 'Tile' play mode, the only thing that Action Required detection does is change the active table in focus.

And for those who I suspect are having this problem, my first response for people is always to remove and re-Include the sites. It looks like thats what solved it for you.

I'm glad that everything works as expected. I can breathe easy now and get ready for the next release. Hopefully I didn't break anything. Wink
Thanks for long technical replay.

About mistakes you think i made doing setup before - i dont think so, but im not 100% sure, maybe i did, only i can tell here is that firstly i was adding new rooms when sitting at Play Money tables, this time i did it when playing real mony tables!!! And after setting real money tables i was ok. But mayby it is just missunderstunding. Smile

NEW problem! Big Grin

Everythings work great, but when i use SuperHUD from PokerProLabs (it shows players statistics) same happenings as before, no mouse moving all time Big Grin

Do i need to forgot about HUD ?

It does not overlays any buton that SaT may use, any ideas? Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10