Move mouse to active table works 50%
You have to close SaT before trying to install over the top of the existing installation. You can't delete/overwrite it because it is running.
i know, but cant still delete, will try later to restart PC

Now i am on tables

Everything working. but when i use HUD on tables, "next table to act" steal focus from previous tables where was action.

When i turn off HUD, NEXT tables dont steal focus anymore (good), but NEW tables STEAL... so when i am playing lot of tables, and NEW table pops up, it STEALS FOCUS - DONT LIKE IT

Using TILE only.
forgot to mention

CUSTOMIZABE FRAME IS AMAZING !!!

NICE STEP FORWARD !!!

Rolleyes
(01-09-2013, 07:55 AM)Guest Wrote: Everything working. but when i use HUD on tables, "next table to act" steal focus from previous tables where was action.

What HUD ?

Quote:When i turn off HUD, NEXT tables dont steal focus anymore (good), but NEW tables STEAL... so when i am playing lot of tables, and NEW table pops up, it STEALS FOCUS - DONT LIKE IT

When you say new table, do you mean a New Table when you open a new table from the poker lobby? If so, I don't think I can do anything about that.

However you can try the hotkey to 'Activate most urgent table' which should bring the focus back to SaT's table which needs action first.

Quote:What HUD ?

SuperHUD from PokerProLabs

Quote:When you say new table, do you mean a New Table when you open a new table from the poker lobby? If so, I don't think I can do anything about that.

Yep, i play SNG, and new starting tables jump up on screen (in grid) and steals focus.
Maybe this is because when NEW table starts it becomes automatically active and this is nothing to do with poker room setings to bring or not active table to front. And maybe thats why it steals focus. However it is not a big deal, i can use like hotkey like you said, there are still empty buttons on my gamepad.

(01-09-2013, 10:24 AM)Guest Wrote: SuperHUD from PokerProLabs

You'll have to ask them, maybe there is a setting in their program regarding activating tables or stealing focus. Otherwise maybe their software isn't built very well to work with other software
Oh, well... ok. Thank you very much, i had too much questions i believe! Smile I am wery happy with SaT in my PC - THANK YOU! Heart

PEOPLE TALK:

2+2 at TableDroid thread post 364#

Have a good life! Cool
Haha thanks
HELLO! Angel

My trial ended today in the middle of session... and i immediately without doubt paid for licence and in a few seconds received email with code and continued my session - AMAZING! Smile So here i am, new customer for you. All i can say is wonder happens and finally i found software that do what i want AND do it correct way. There is no more any unsolved problems for me. All problems was in SuperHUD (from pokerprolabs) and it was incompatible with SaT. I removed it from PC and installed HM2 so now everything is compatible and no more problems with SaT. So it works every site i tried and i am more happy than ever. I was looking one year for something like this. Dont know why i first time deleted you year ago Smile

So i can confirm: EVERYTHING WORK LIKE IT SHOULD

system: win7 64, using HM2, Xpadder, PTFBpro

EXELLENT SOFT, BEST IN MARKET, FASTEST SUPPORT, WILL RECOMEND TO OTHERS!!!

AWARE: ADDICTION GUARANTEED!!!

Cool
This makes me very happy.

I think a lot about whether I am wasting my time building this software, if I should just quit and do something else.

But I like hearing from customers that they are getting value in the product. Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10