Move mouse to active table works 50%
Well. Thanks for replay.

Quote:This is very strange. Are you running SaT as Administrator? The only reason that I can think of that would stop the mouse from moving, is if SaT is not detecting that action was required. However, you say that the red highlighter does correctly detect when the table needs action. So I don't really know whats going on. I'll have to test some with 888.

I was not running SaT as Administratot, i will check it later, because today my girlfriend occupied big PC, i am on laptop today Smile

Quote:Have you tried leaving the red highlighter on, and using both "Activate table when action required" and "Send hotkeys to ACTIVE TABLE" ? Perhaps that is a better solution, then you can just look for the red highlighted table to act on. I'm curious how that would work, especially since you use gamepad. I think it might be best

As i remember i used this setting and it worked 100 out of 100 so no problems here, and yes, FRAMED ACTIVE WINDOW IS WHAT I NEED MOST (not mouse movement, i used it only because i dont see very good where is frame jumped, its small for me and color not mine).

Quote:Not at the moment. You are the first to ask. I am planning an update within the next few days and I will add this feature in.

Really??? THEN I WILL BE ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS 100% Smile

Quote:What site did this happen on? Did it click the wrong buttons on all sites or just one specific site?
It is a common problem on iPoker, and since you said you play on Titan then I am going to guess that was the problem site.

About that madness happened to me... i dont know is it was first Titan or 888 table to act when it started to go crazy and autoclicked big bets... i think it was Titan first to go crazy, later on i cant remember i was shocked like man who wakes up in hospital without hands after car crash Big Grin

Actually what ever, i yesterday cashed out from iPoker and will move to Ongame network... so no more iPoker for me... one think i can say... iPoker tables are real pain in back... so i used one software called iPoker Editor.. paid for it 25 dollars to one russian man, hi makes good iPoker skin editor... and in that editor i was made nice skin and how i found in your webpage that buttons must be coordinated at right side of iPoker tables, so i used one setting in that iPoker Editor and made those buttons to keep allways at right side, even when i removed chat box, all buttons stayed on right side (not in middle as it should be when you remove chat box). But i dont know is this has to do something with crazy betting, anyway this was strange. Maybe it was my autoclicker (PTFBpro), something similar to AHK skripts i think with lot of settings to autoclick anoying popups... and one more - i set on that autoclicker one setting.. as we know you offer only 3 hotkeys (F,C,B) but i needed Increase/Decrease bet... i set on that program one setting like this - when i press specific button, lets say button "A" on keyboard, that programm dettects active window and if this active window belongs to iPoker then that software clicks in coordinates X/Y where is that small "+" button at the right end of betting slider, so it clicks for me ''Increase Bet'' and maybe it was to do something with that crazy betting, i dont know... (i set this setting to act only when i press specifik button so it cant automatically click and it was set to not autorepeat)
I only write this all to let yo know what settings i had on that moment maybe it will help u in future if someone have similar problems like this... and maybe he will use some autoclicker software and u will remember mee and will find solution for him with ease Smile

Quote:The "RButton" popup is to allow right mouse clicks in Windows and other applications. If you choose 'No', you'll notice that you cannot right click anywhere.

Noticed! Smile

What else... actually tomorrow i will start to mix 888 + Ongame, will see what happens.

And yesterday late evening i played only on 888 tables... tried every settings but mouse not moving 100% times Sad
Only i didnt tried to set SaT to start like Administratot, this evening i will do this and replay back to you.

About RED FRAME which i dont use beacause its smaal and red... i want to ask what do you plan to do with it? Make customizable? If it will be not customizable, i can recommend you one colour.... you can find it in programm called TableDroid, its free to use at small stakes... they use blue border and if u can please look at it - ITS PERFECT - BEST OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN!
But maybe its because when i multitable i use everything close to black, so everything is dark on screen and if lot off actions i cant see your thin red frame, i have to look for it and use my one second of expensive time to find active table and that nearly invisible border for me. Mybe its just me, i dont know. But all i want is blue colour frame like TableDroid uses... i have seen even brighter frames - Yellow, but yellow can tilt me after some time, it can be too bright. I love perfect things in my life and if they are not - i dont need them, thats who i am. And what i think about your software i think its nearly perfect! All you need is some makeups like border changes and maybe to do something with interface but i am not sure its urgent, it only comes to mind question why u use advanced settings in sepperate window? I mean where u choose mouse settings and auto activate table settings... i even yesterday noticed that i started to tilt when i needet to change those settings - its long process, lol.. but dont take me serious here, i am just improvising Smile

lol... when i write all this "Unknown" number calling... i pick up... u guess who? iPoker.. looooool..... they offeering me new offers and promotions just to not leave Titan... they want me to cancel cashout process but i will not... i will not ever come back to iPoker... i played there 500 games and i was on zero winnings, all i won is from first deposit bonuses and they even dont want to cash it out... i am +EV (8% roi on SNG) player for one year now, and things like happen on iPoker i didnt seen before anywhere.... maybe its just a little downswing, but i dont want to know anymoore.. on 10 man table only 1 or 2 players with positive stats, all other big fishes and i cant win nothing, how? Big Grin i was reading that iPoker owner is criminal from Arab Emirates who was in prison before and payd for freedom because he is rich from criminal world earnings... ok, sorry for offtopic, i am a little mad about iPoker. Even after this call i know that i will not return there ever!

Sorry for offtopic, and have a nice day! Angel

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Move mouse to active table works 50% - by Guest - 01-06-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Move mouse to active table works 50% - by Guest - 01-06-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Move mouse to active table works 50% - by Guest - 01-06-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Move mouse to active table works 50% - by Guest - 01-07-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: Move mouse to active table works 50% - by Guest - 01-07-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Move mouse to active table works 50% - by Guest - 01-07-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: Move mouse to active table works 50% - by Guest - 01-07-2013, 09:59 PM