CHECK hotkey
It helps that on some sites using the "fold" hotkey lets you check when its applicable but on some sites like JUICY STAKES it doesnt work that way and i find myself using my "mouse button set up for fold" to try to check and sometimes not notice nothing happened and ill time out and fold the hand without realizing.
NOT SURE if its really a hard thing to do but if combining the "FOLD" hotkey to also be a check when theres no action to warrant a fold yet in front of you would be a great addition to an already STELLAR program. Smile Smile Smile
The problem is with the Revolution Network software. When there is no action yet and it comes around to you, they only display two buttons: BLANK/Check/Bet.

On most sites, when theres no action to you, there are three buttons displayed: Fold/Check/Bet. And then, if you click on 'Fold', a popup will appear asking you "Are you sure you want to fold? You can check for free."

So what SaT does with the 'Fold Hotkey', is this: 1. it clicks the Fold button which is always the first of the three buttons. 2. it waits to see if the popup appears, and if so, it clicks Check on the popup. This works for most sites such as Stars, FullTilt, Party, Merge.

However, since Revolution doesn't even display the Fold button when you can check for free, SaT can not do anything. You can always set up a 'Call' hotkey in SaT which would click the 2nd button (Check or Call)
How can i do that? And if i do can i make it the same as the fold HK? so it would fold when fold is there and check when fold isnt there?
(01-18-2013, 08:38 AM)hankwhite Wrote: How can i do that? And if i do can i make it the same as the fold HK? so it would fold when fold is there and check when fold isnt there?

No, unfortunately, due to the Revolution software:

(01-14-2013, 06:08 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: However, since Revolution doesn't even display the Fold button when you can check for free, SaT can not do anything. You can always set up a 'Call' hotkey in SaT which would click the 2nd button (Check or Call)

(01-14-2013, 06:08 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: The problem is with the Revolution Network software. When there is no action yet and it comes around to you, they only display two buttons: BLANK/Check/Bet.

On most sites, when theres no action to you, there are three buttons displayed: Fold/Check/Bet. And then, if you click on 'Fold', a popup will appear asking you "Are you sure you want to fold? You can check for free."

So what SaT does with the 'Fold Hotkey', is this: 1. it clicks the Fold button which is always the first of the three buttons. 2. it waits to see if the popup appears, and if so, it clicks Check on the popup. This works for most sites such as Stars, FullTilt, Party, Merge.

However, since Revolution doesn't even display the Fold button when you can check for free, SaT can not do anything. You can always set up a 'Call' hotkey in SaT which would click the 2nd button (Check or Call)

how do i set up a call hotkey?
never mind i understand now Smile.TY

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10