move to grid when dealt cards
I just downloaded the trial and I'm used to having my 20+ tables across my monitors and watching the action come to me when i have a hand. My biggest hang up is there is no option to move tables to grid when I'm dealt cards. I feel caught off guard when the action's on me and my time bank is going the first time i see my cards.

Also, have you thought about adding a less expensive or a one time fee for just the tile tables feature without any of the extra features?
(01-28-2013, 05:25 PM)tom Wrote: I just downloaded the trial and I'm used to having my 20+ tables across my monitors and watching the action come to me when i have a hand. My biggest hang up is there is no option to move tables to grid when I'm dealt cards. I feel caught off guard when the action's on me and my time bank is going the first time i see my cards.

This is quite possible, especially given that I do grab the Hole Card color for the feature End Of Hand detection. It is likely that this will make it into a future version at some point, but I have no timeframe at the moment, since I'm fairly busy. This would make all tables behave similar to Zoom/Rush.

Quote:Also, have you thought about adding a less expensive or a one time fee for just the tile tables feature without any of the extra features?

I have not considered removing features. I would not know what to remove for the cheaper version. The table layout is fairly important, but I think the hotkeys are important as well. More likely would be that I change from a monthly fee to a one-time purchase for the full program.
That would be great if you did get around to it. You'd get at least one more customer :-). I think it would make SaT a lot less intimidating and more accessible for someone who hasn't stacked tables before.

And as far as a flat rate vs a subscription, I can't speak for anyone else, but as much more money if be paying on the long term with a subscription I wouldn't mind it if that meant the program would constantly be updated with poker software updates etc.
I try to update SaT regularly as poker sites issue updates. You can check the CHANGELOG in the other forum
(01-29-2013, 07:27 AM)tom Wrote: That would be great if you did get around to it. You'd get at least one more customer :-). I think it would make SaT a lot less intimidating and more accessible for someone who hasn't stacked tables before.

And as far as a flat rate vs a subscription, I can't speak for anyone else, but as much more money if be paying on the long term with a subscription I wouldn't mind it if that meant the program would constantly be updated with poker software updates etc.
+1... feeling the same about the tables coming into gridlines as soon as cards hit ;-)
(01-29-2013, 03:01 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 05:25 PM)tom Wrote: I just downloaded the trial and I'm used to having my 20+ tables across my monitors and watching the action come to me when i have a hand. My biggest hang up is there is no option to move tables to grid when I'm dealt cards. I feel caught off guard when the action's on me and my time bank is going the first time i see my cards.

This is quite possible, especially given that I do grab the Hole Card color for the feature End Of Hand detection. It is likely that this will make it into a future version at some point, but I have no timeframe at the moment, since I'm fairly busy. This would make all tables behave similar to Zoom/Rush.

oh sweet baby jesus let there be rush mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

i just got so excited thinking rush mode had been added due to re-adding a site that had been malfunctioning and some extra steps being involved, soon i hope, soon Smile
What you could try, is to create a custom site configuration using the wizard by selecting "Other" from the sites drop down... and then when it asks you to click on the Fold button, you could click on the white part of your hole card. This would have SaT search for that pixel location, so when the card was visible the table would pop up/out. However, this would cause the Fold hotkeys to fail.
im letting my sub lapse because ive decided roi drop># of tables increase

would snap resubscribe if rush mode happens

please keep former subscribers updated if this becomes reality

thanks
(11-08-2013, 03:33 AM)Guest Wrote: im letting my sub lapse because ive decided roi drop># of tables increase

would snap resubscribe if rush mode happens

please keep former subscribers updated if this becomes reality

thanks

I'm currently working on a "move on flop" setting for the next release. This is different than "move on cards dealt", but that might be possible as well. Feel free to check back in a week or so.

I definitely need to get the mailing list handled. Thats definitely lacking. If I can get that sorted out then I can notify of new features. I collect the emails on the download page but I just haven't used them or even set up a mailing list.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10