move to grid when dealt cards
Any update on that "move on flop" ?
(11-18-2013, 11:35 AM)Guest Wrote: Any update on that "move on flop" ?

Working on both "move on flop" and "move on cards" as we speak. Taking longer than I thought, so I don't want to give a specific timeframe. I hope to have it done soon. I'll update this thread when the next version is released.
Please try the latest version, these features have been added.
works great, 1 improvement and id say perfect

tables that have been pre-act folded remain in grid, since there is no more action required id prefer them to return to stack

having too many tables in the grid premateurly caps my potential # of decisions/minute and max table#
great software!!!
(01-12-2014, 02:34 AM)Guest Wrote: works great, 1 improvement and id say perfect

tables that have been pre-act folded remain in grid, since there is no more action required id prefer them to return to stack

You can handle this by using the Fold+Stack hotkey
if the grid is full fold and stack will allow next in line tables to fill that slot

if the grid isn't full or no other action is queued then the table just folded and stacked comes back out of stack into grid
(01-16-2014, 04:35 AM)Guest Wrote: if the grid is full fold and stack will allow next in line tables to fill that slot

Right, this is how it should work

Quote:if the grid isn't full or no other action is queued then the table just folded and stacked comes back out of stack into grid

Hrmm good point. I guess the table will pop right back into the grid because the cards are still visible. I'm not sure how to handle this...
the difference of whatever happens to the preact-fold check box site by site somehow canceling out the presence of cards is my only hopefully helpful guess but that seems like entirely another layer of programming per site
(01-17-2014, 02:26 PM)Guest Wrote: the difference of whatever happens to the preact-fold check box site by site somehow canceling out the presence of cards is my only hopefully helpful guess but that seems like entirely another layer of programming per site

Well on some sites, the holecards will disappear or fade out, perhaps thats what you're noticing.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10