move to grid when dealt cards
(01-12-2014, 01:55 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Well on some sites, the holecards will disappear or fade out, perhaps thats what you're noticing.
no not thinking of any fading, that usually occurs after player has folded in turn and only if show folded hole cards is enabled (none of my sites at the moment)

the problem i experience is using fold and stack hotkey, fold and stack ticking preact fold and sending the table to the stack, and a table that has been preact folded immediately returning to stack grid (SaT admin edit) because the hole cards are still visible untill after my turn and action remove my hole cards from display and only then "check for holecard for end of hand=1" removing the table from grid till the next hand is dealt as desired

its possible this happens due to some combination of these settings which is nonstandard for this mode?

i have had to tweak action delay and end of stack delay to get some sites to work i cant recall if for mouse left click or for hotkey fold+stack not functioning

Quote:action_delay=150
end_of_hand_restack_delay=100
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=1
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=1

once acted on, the table would ideally wait in the stack for the next hole cards to be dealt and thats not what im experiencing
just retrying a new layout just setting up stars nova theme to test default settings, the fold and stack hotkey causes the "instant return to grid"

a double tap of the fold and stack hotkey is required if it is used at a players action
(once to fold, once to send the table back into grid once it has instantly popped back out)

same for left click (fold and stack must be used after the table returns to grid instantly
(01-30-2014, 06:53 AM)Guest Wrote: the problem i experience is using fold and stack hotkey, fold and stack ticking preact fold and sending the table to the stack, and a table that has been preact folded immediately returning to stack because the hole cards are still visible untill after my turn and action remove my hole cards from display and only then "check for holecard for end of hand=1" removing the table from grid till the next hand is dealt as desired

its possible this happens due to some combination of these settings which is nonstandard for this mode?

I don't think its a combination of your settings. I think your problem here is simple: the cards are still visible even after the Fold+Stack hotkey clicks the preaction fold checkbox, so when SaT scans the stack tables, the Move To Grid setting sees a table in the stack with cards visible, and moves the table back into the grid instantly.

I don't know of a good way to handle this right now. Maybe I could hack into the End Of Hand detection and do something like, "skip moving tables out of the stack if Fold+Stack hotkey was used on a table and the same hand is still playing, only in 'When Dealt Cards' mode". I'm not sure though.

(01-30-2014, 07:46 AM)Guest Wrote: just retrying a new layout just setting up stars nova theme to test default settings, the fold and stack hotkey causes the "instant return to grid"

a double tap of the fold and stack hotkey is required if it is used at a players action
(once to fold, once to send the table back into grid once it has instantly popped back out)

same for left click (fold and stack must be used after the table returns to grid instantly

This problem that you describe was the reason that the Action Delay was implemented. In the early stages of SaT, when the only Move To Grid setting was When Action Required, people would be using Fold+Stack but the poker site was too slow to update the graphics on the table, so SaT would click Fold and move the table to the stack, but the Fold button hadn't disappeared yet because the pokersite was slow with their graphics. So SaT would still see the Fold button visible, and move the table back into the grid.

If you are using Move To Grid = When Dealt Cards, perhaps the problem is similar, where the cards are still visible briefly before the poker site updates the table graphics and mucks the cards.

The default is action_delay=150 so maybe try increasing that number to 200 or 250 and see if that solves it. Maybe I should raise this default value, however this problem has not been reported in such a long time that I thought 150ms was suffcient.
ya the feel of the increace from 16-20 tables with a 9 tiled move on cards setup is like adding 12 tables

hoping you figure out a solution
Should be fixed in v2.56

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10