Custom on NoIQPoker
After custom configuration I try to include site. When I need to press F9 to resize the table it works but cuts the table a little on the right side and when I press F10 to fold then the entire window of poker table turns black but the fold works (I can hear the fold sound). However table is not detected by SAT (0 tables in stack, hotkeys does not work) when I start it.

the black table:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/148...creen.jpg/

when I start SAT (site is included in "Sites"):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/doesntwork.jpg/

Any tips what to do to make it work? It's the only pokerroom I play now.
NoIQ is part of Entraction network, right? I believe Entraction uses a java based poker client, so many of the problems will be the same as I've encountered when trying to get OnGame to work.

As for the black table, that is probably because of your Scan Mode setting in Advanced Options. The best method to use is DWM along with Windows Aero theme, but if you're on Windows XP, this option will not be available. Usually the black tables are in response to Scan Mode = "BB", sometimes the tables can refresh in time, sometimes they can't. Its not always a problem, but on some poker rooms it is (here it likely will be). More importantly is the fact that the table gets cut off during the resizing, and doesn't redraw properly. This means that SaT will not be able to resize the table and make sure its redrawn properly.

If you wait a few days, I will be releasing a new version of SaT which will have initial support for OnGame network, and there is included some fixes that MIGHT solve some of these problems that you are having with NoIQ. So when its released, please give it another shot and let me know how it works. I've had other people try to use Entraction network with the custom site wizard and had the same problems; I might have to look into this site specifically myself to see how hard it is to make things work.

Finally, can you please post your noiq.ini file that you created during the wizard? It should be in your /Sites sub-directory, probably something like:
Code:
C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\noiq.ini

[settings]

standard_table_width=721
standard_table_height=514

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=352
fold_button_y_coord=483
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=309
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=464
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=391
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=502

call_button_x_coord=451
call_button_y_coord=479
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=408
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=461
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=494
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=502

bet_button_x_coord=546
bet_button_y_coord=480
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=516
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=468
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=593
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=503

use_basic_click=1

table_class=SunAwtFrame

table_include_title_text=Texas Hold'em
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby

[settings]

And yeah, I use Windows XP
I'm not sure if it will make a difference, but that last line "[settings]" is a duplicate and should be removed. You could then try removing and re-including the Site

I'm assuming that Scan Mode = "PW" didn't work? I know it failed for me with OnGame which also uses "SunAwtFrame" table class, so entraction is probably the same.
I deleted that last line and changed scan to PW. Now table is not turning black, F9 and F10 work while including the site, but the program still does not work when I start it. Resizing still cuts the table or extend it by adding white area, it depends on how big the table is before I resize it.

The message I get now when clicking "start" is "Something went wrong. Button color for noIQPoker is detected as black. [...]"

Also I have a question about custom site creator. Does it make a difference if I mark about 90% of that button or the entire button + some area behind it?
(07-21-2011, 10:16 PM)Guest Wrote: I deleted that last line and changed scan to PW. Now table is not turning black, F9 and F10 work while including the site, but the program still does not work when I start it. Resizing still cuts the table or extend it by adding white area, it depends on how big the table is before I resize it.

The message I get now when clicking "start" is "Something went wrong. Button color for noIQPoker is detected as black. [...]"

Looks like Entraction is too much of a hassle, you'll have to wait until I get around to looking into the site directly so see if I can add it to built-in support. But if there's this much problems, its gonna be hard.

Quote:Also I have a question about custom site creator. Does it make a difference if I mark about 90% of that button or the entire button + some area behind it?

No, this is not a big deal. The rectangles are simply for recognizing mouse clicks on the table. SaT just looks to see if you clicked the mouse within that rectangle. The only issue this would cause is premature movement of tables to/from grid.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10