Custom on NoIQPoker
NoIQ is part of Entraction network, right? I believe Entraction uses a java based poker client, so many of the problems will be the same as I've encountered when trying to get OnGame to work.

As for the black table, that is probably because of your Scan Mode setting in Advanced Options. The best method to use is DWM along with Windows Aero theme, but if you're on Windows XP, this option will not be available. Usually the black tables are in response to Scan Mode = "BB", sometimes the tables can refresh in time, sometimes they can't. Its not always a problem, but on some poker rooms it is (here it likely will be). More importantly is the fact that the table gets cut off during the resizing, and doesn't redraw properly. This means that SaT will not be able to resize the table and make sure its redrawn properly.

If you wait a few days, I will be releasing a new version of SaT which will have initial support for OnGame network, and there is included some fixes that MIGHT solve some of these problems that you are having with NoIQ. So when its released, please give it another shot and let me know how it works. I've had other people try to use Entraction network with the custom site wizard and had the same problems; I might have to look into this site specifically myself to see how hard it is to make things work.

Finally, can you please post your noiq.ini file that you created during the wizard? It should be in your /Sites sub-directory, probably something like:
Code:
C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\noiq.ini

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Custom on NoIQPoker - by Guest - 07-18-2011, 12:43 AM
RE: Custom on NoIQPoker - by SaT_Admin - 07-18-2011, 03:23 AM
RE: Custom on NoIQPoker - by Guest - 07-18-2011, 05:08 AM
RE: Custom on NoIQPoker - by Guest - 07-18-2011, 05:09 AM
RE: Custom on NoIQPoker - by SaT_Admin - 07-18-2011, 09:49 AM
RE: Custom on NoIQPoker - by Guest - 07-21-2011, 10:16 PM
RE: Custom on NoIQPoker - by SaT_Admin - 07-22-2011, 03:25 AM