Problems after update
(05-18-2015, 03:06 PM)chisna Wrote: other sites opening on top of Stars tables.

Ok. Does the problem happen on tournament tables on Stars? Cash tables? Zoom?

And you said at the start of the session, everything is ok. How long until the problem starts? 30 minutes? 1 hour? And does it happen every single session?
(05-18-2015, 03:24 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok. Does the problem happen on tournament tables on Stars? Cash tables? Zoom?

I play only tournaments , so i don't know what will happens on cash or zoom table.

(05-18-2015, 03:24 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: And you said at the start of the session, everything is ok. How long until the problem starts? 30 minutes? 1 hour? And does it happen every single session?

I dont find any ties. problem can starts after 10 minutes or 20 or 30 . And the number of disconnected PokerStars tables are random (all or half or only one).

So today I play with 2.78 SaT and There are no problem whit any tables )))
(05-15-2015, 01:02 PM)chisna Wrote: hello. I play mtt with a lot of table in different rooms. And after update version 2.79 my pokerstars tables ceased to be overridden! try to explain: when table open all is ok ( table is resize ang get right place , and hotkeys is working ) but over time table(only pokerstars) going undetect (table still resize and hotkeys is working, but its not hold a cell. In previous version all was ok! I use my own custom poker site for PS because i use special layout "HM Classic theme" from "pokergraphics.eu".

same problem after last update. and PS.fr dosn't work too
I will be making a change back in the next version which should solve these problems

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10