Problems after update
Session went without major problem from post#1. Hopefully it was one timer or already fixed by something, but will know for sure after next couple sessions.

I also just tried to add Ongame built-in setup again. This time it went fine, so it had to be mistake on my side. It looks to be working much better than my custom one. Just need to be careful with first table, because I have no idea what to do when mouse is stuck at resizing.

Party setting also worked this time, but here I have no idea why it didn't first time. Anyway it seems to be ok so far.

Quote:Yeah, for cash tables this won't work unfortunately. The replayer uses the exact same title bar text.

Is it possible for me to add this filter to built-in setting ? Or my options are only create custom config / play without replayer window ?
Glad to hear everything is working. Once I release the next version, your Merge problems should be gone too.

(02-19-2013, 02:25 PM)Guest Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, for cash tables this won't work unfortunately. The replayer uses the exact same title bar text.
Is it possible for me to add this filter to built-in setting ? Or my options are only create custom config / play without replayer window ?

The problem is that nothing distinguishes the Replayer window from the actual table. The table looks the same and the title bar text is the same. The ONLY difference that I have found, is that the Replayer window does not show the text "Logged In as USERNAME" in the titlebar.

I have tried forcing including that text, but then you run into the problem that SaT will only detect tables that you are already sat down at. That means that 'New Tables' won't get detected until AFTER you take your seat, which means they could get overlapped.

So if you wanted to test this, you could create a custom site for PokerStars and use
Code:
table_include_title_text=Logged In as
and see the results for yourself. I wasn't really happy with it thats why I haven't added it to the built-in settings. I'm curious about your thoughts
I understand the problem that comes in cash games, just checked it myself. But I play only MTTs, so adding "blinds" or "tournament" should work well here. I just wanted to know if I have to create completly new custom config for it, or I could add this to built somehow. Well, guess I shouldn't have problems with creating one for Stars.
Yeah you'd have to create a custom config
I play on Lock and Carbon, Lock released a client update yesterday. Since then Lock tables seem to be pretty broken for me, it seems like sometimes the carbon tables are stealing focus and other times SaT just isn't seeing that action is needed on the Lock tables. A few days ago I could 20 table with 10 tables on each site without issues. I tried after update yday and ended up sat out on every single lock table after timeouts whereas carbon tables were ok. I have followed the directions in the site setup guides here, any ideas for me?
A guy on 2p2 reported the game thing, but its hard for me to say what the problem is. I just tested it real qiuck with one table and removed and re-Included the site and it worked normally.

I would first try removing Revolution from SaT and then re-Including it.

If you can give me a specific problem that I can reproduce, then I can look into it.
OP here, decided to just made account.

I played another session this sunday. Merge and all other sites was working good, but unfortunately main problem from first post happend again. Luckly this time restarting both layouts fixed it and I was able to finish session without any more problems.

It seems that reason behind crash was opening HM2 window. HM2 was running in background whole time (over 3 hours into session), error happend when I clicked on HM2 icon in taskbar.

Error window :

Error: Parameter#1 invalid. The current Thread will exit. Specifically:133:Color line# 7171:Gui,%Flash GN2%:Color,%BK%

After that one of the layouts stopped working. I think it was still on, but didn't move tables to grid and hotkeys didn't work. Second layout was working fine. I'm 90% sure, that first time (2 weeks ago) it happend to other layout. So it seems random here.

Close to an end of the session, I tried to open HM2 window again, but this time without any error.
That error looks like its related to the popup Notifications. It shouldn't be a big deal, however, if I keep getting reports then I might have to change the Notifications.
I played 2 more sessions and in both cases main problem happend (1 time per session).

After it happend week ago I turned off all notifications in both configs. Unfortunately it happend tonight anyway.

This time it happend when I clicked on some random tournament lobby window. So can't really find connection, last time it was HM2 window.

Also Cake stopped working after update (tables not moving from stack to grid on action). But yeah, its Cake, so w/e. Maybe will try to make custom later.
(03-11-2013, 09:43 AM)SavantDream Wrote: I played 2 more sessions and in both cases main problem happend (1 time per session).

After it happend week ago I turned off all notifications in both configs. Unfortunately it happend tonight anyway.

This time it happend when I clicked on some random tournament lobby window. So can't really find connection, last time it was HM2 window.

Can you remind me what the "main problem" is again?

Quote:Also Cake stopped working after update (tables not moving from stack to grid on action). But yeah, its Cake, so w/e. Maybe will try to make custom later.

Yeah, I've been getting more and more reports of problems on Cake. I'm thinking about removing built-in support for Revolution entirely. What skin are you playing on?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10