auto-timebank
+1 on Pokerstars
+1

so essential and takes away from the otherwise awesome program, please try to add this!
+1 to auto sit in again on 888. I play super turbos and I loose so much value even if I let old tables get back after only 2 minutes.
autotimebank and sit back for pokerstars, FTP,pp, pacyfic would be great
(02-22-2013, 06:12 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: No immediate plans for auto-timebank, although I do have an idea about how I would do it.

As for sitting out, the Old Tables feature in SaT should be sufficient to grab those.

Hello. Why you cant see how it implemented in analog programm and make same . ITs very important function!!!
(08-21-2014, 03:42 AM)Guest Wrote: Hello. Why you cant see how it implemented in analog programm and make same . ITs very important function!!!

Well most poker sites already have an option to automatically activate the timebank. But I will reconsider it.
i play with SaT with Tableninja and that takes care of the sit back in annoyance.
Hello,

Are there any plans to add a auto-timebank for Microgaming ?
It would be really useful here.
(10-09-2015, 06:34 AM)s3vla Wrote: Hello,

Are there any plans to add a auto-timebank for Microgaming ?
It would be really useful here.

No immediate plans. The problem is that different Microgaming skins have different colors, so the button would be different. This is actually the problem on most sites. The same problem exists for auto-sit-in. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better suited to a separate application. I need to think about it more..
+1 wpn

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10