Stacked tables keep stealing focus
Ah yeah i am wrong there, i am using the 888 builtin offcourse. How does changing the setting for my custom party help my builtin 888 ??

I added the text, now testing the other tables
(03-13-2013, 01:15 PM)SvZff Wrote: Ah yeah i am wrong there, i am using the 888 builtin offcourse. How does changing the setting for my custom party help my builtin 888 ??

Because both Party and 888 use the same classname for their tables, which is #32770. All of the popups you are having trouble with use this classname as well. SaT was seeing all of these popups as Party tables, and probably double detecting the 888 tables as both Party and 888.

I've changed your custom Party config to no longer look for this classname, but instead look for the Party lobby.

Quote:I added the text, now testing the other tables

The big thing to test is the Fold+Stack hotkey when you can check for free on 888, since you determined that that was the trigger for the main problem.

Just to be clear: you need to save the custom .ini file and then close and re-open SaT
ok, it does NOT fold for us on a $1 6max S&G

it did NOT fold on a full ring $1 turbo SNG with info: [Turbo 4149863 - NL Hold'em - $1 Buy-in],[#32770]

it did NOT fold on a full ring 25 partypoints mtt, with info [$300K Gtd Sunday 25 Point Qualifier Speed (3061022) Table #5 - NL Hold'em],[#32770]
And tested it again, it fold perfectly with F10 on a cash table with info [Dublin - FL Hold'em - $0,02/$0,04],[#32770]
Aaaaaaaaah i see !! Thanks for patiently explaining this to a noob, now i understand Smile

I indeed rebooted SAT and re-ran the add site wizzard.

I think the problem is gone on party, now let's test 888!

################
Because both Party and 888 use the same classname for their tables, which is #32770. All of the popups you are having trouble with use this classname as well. SaT was seeing all of these popups as Party tables, and probably double detecting the 888 tables as both Party and 888.

Dude! It seems to be solved, you are brilliant! Smile

I can t wait to start up a lot of tables in the weekend hehe

Some of the tournament tables on party were correctly picked up,
others were not. For example, the $100 freezout was recognized and
the $162 was not. That might be solved now as well?
Off to bed now, back at it tomorrow,

Thanks again!
(03-13-2013, 01:23 PM)SvZff Wrote: ok, it does NOT fold for us on a $1 6max S&G

it did NOT fold on a full ring $1 turbo SNG with info: [Turbo 4149863 - NL Hold'em - $1 Buy-in],[#32770]

it did NOT fold on a full ring 25 partypoints mtt, with info [$300K Gtd Sunday 25 Point Qualifier Speed (3061022) Table #5 - NL Hold'em],[#32770]

Ok thanks this helps. Can you try on a complete play money tournament? (not party points)

(03-13-2013, 01:36 PM)SvZff Wrote: Some of the tournament tables on party were correctly picked up,
others were not. For example, the $100 freezout was recognized and
the $162 was not. That might be solved now as well?

Using these new settings, all tournaments should be recognized except, if they have this full text: "Rebuy/Addon" in the title. Unfortunately, I think maybe one or two party tournaments do have this text (but not all rebuy tournaments say these words). I had to exclude it (as you can see in the line that I had you add) because the rebuy popup window was getting detected.
Ok sounds good, plus, even if 1 or 2 tables don't get recognized it's still not a disaster. It seems that from all tables i would like to play, only Micro does not get in. So that would leave enough space to tile some on the site. That said, the more get recognized, the better Smile

There's a play money tourney starting in 15min, i'll test that one.
SAT builtin PartyClassic doesn't seem to like play money :/

When i push F9 when it asks me, the main SAT window says:
Detected window: (Play money) Regular (239108)

But then a pop-up says:
Failure:
(Play Money) Regular (239108) Table #11 - NL Hold'em - 33 Buy-in
doesn't match for this site

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10