close/open all tables
Hi,

Is there a possibility for creating a Hotkey for
-close/open all tables (winning poker-iPoker) while playing??

For ex.
-I stack 12tables and while I play phone rings... I need to stop for a while to talk on the phone... Then I would like to start again... Can you help on this with a hotkey,please?? Is it possible??

Regards,
Giannis
I could make a hotkey to "Close All Tables", that is possible. However, I have no idea how I would "Open All Tables". What would that do?
(03-26-2013, 01:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I could make a hotkey to "Close All Tables", that is possible. However, I have no idea how I would "Open All Tables". What would that do?

Sorry my mistake…
- ``Close all Tables`` is very useful and it will help also a lot..

I wanted to say ``Sit out next hand All tables``…
- By clicking once it would be very helpful to be able to stay out (all tables) for how long we need and then by clicking it a second time (maybe same hotkey) to start play again..

- Sit out Next hand
- Close all tables..
These would be very helpful Hotkeys (for me..) Thank you for your reply..
The problem with "Sit out Next Hand" is that I don't currently have the locations of those checkboxes for all sites, and I would also have to change the Custom Site Wizard to allow people to grab it. So unlikely that I add this one.

As for "Close All Tables", that is possible, dunno how useful it is for most people though. But I can add it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10