Bet options
Hi,

I would like to use an Xbox controler and it would be great if I wouldn't need to use the joystick (because I think it's difficult to make fast accurate movements for betting as you do with mouse).. Because the site I play at (winner poker, iPoker) doesn't be supported from any AHK program (at least i didnt find yet, pease help) I cannot have predefined bets on bet box... So every time I have to click on a given by the site option (minimum, x2, x3/4, pot) first...

Is there a possibility to add hot keys for these bet options??

StackandTile helps me a lot.. I just trying to see how I can help my game w/multitabling more..

Thanks!!
If a site actually has predefined buttons for certain bet amounts such as 2x, half pot, pot, etc, then yes, it is possible to add hotkeys for those, since we can just instruct the program to click the button on the table, just the same as it clicks the fold/call/bet buttons.

The problem however, is that not every site has these bet size buttons, and the ones that do might not have a 2x,3x,halfpot,pot, etc, so it becomes a problem to add it because of the confusion it would create. I would end up dealing with many questions like "Why doesnt this 4x hotkey work on PokerSiteXX?" Thats why I don't really like adding stuff that doesn't work smoothly across all sites.
(03-29-2013, 12:50 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: If a site actually has predefined buttons for certain bet amounts such as 2x, half pot, pot, etc, then yes, it is possible to add hotkeys for those, since we can just instruct the program to click the button on the table, just the same as it clicks the fold/call/bet buttons.

The problem however, is that not every site has these bet size buttons, and the ones that do might not have a 2x,3x,halfpot,pot, etc, so it becomes a problem to add it because of the confusion it would create. I would end up dealing with many questions like "Why doesnt this 4x hotkey work on PokerSiteXX?" Thats why I don't really like adding stuff that doesn't work smoothly across all sites.

Hi,

I'm gland to hear you CAN help.. I hope you will change your mind and you will do it... I understand what you are saying but you will help us a lot if you proceed... Please do it.. It's MUST for multitabling..

S&T is great but adding a few betting options will help us much much more in sites (ipoker) where TableNinja doesn't work... My trial period (thank you for that option) ended yesterday but Im continuing with S&T (monthly fee option) as its the most stable I think software until now for iPoker (winner) I have used...

I tried Tablemate also but I couldn't make it to work... I will try again... The reason I'm trying other softwares also is the betting options... It's MUST for me... I hope you will find a way to add what I asked..!!

Thank you for your reply!!!

(03-29-2013, 06:03 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 12:50 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: If a site actually has predefined buttons for certain bet amounts such as 2x, half pot, pot, etc, then yes, it is possible to add hotkeys for those, since we can just instruct the program to click the button on the table, just the same as it clicks the fold/call/bet buttons.

Hi,

I'm gland to hear you CAN help.. I hope you will change your mind and you will do it... I understand what you are saying but you will help us a lot if you proceed... Please do it.. It's MUST for multitabling..

S&T is great but adding a few betting options will help us much much more in sites (ipoker) where TableNinja doesn't work... My trial period (thank you for that option) ended yesterday but Im continuing with S&T (monthly fee option) as its the most stable I think software until now for iPoker (winner) I have used...

I tried Tablemate also but I couldn't make it to work... I will try again... The reason I'm trying other softwares also is the betting options... It's MUST for me... I hope you will find a way to add what I asked..!!

Thank you for your reply!!!

Is it possible to add this option only for me?? I mean i will buy it (please give me a price) and you will send me a link to download it again... Is it possible please??

Thanks,
Gianni's

(03-30-2013, 02:45 AM)Guest Wrote: Is it possible to add this option only for me?? I mean i will buy it (please give me a price) and you will send me a link to download it again... Is it possible please??

Thanks,
Gianni's

Email support (at) stackandtile (dot) com
(03-31-2013, 11:55 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 02:45 AM)Guest Wrote: Is it possible to add this option only for me?? I mean i will buy it (please give me a price) and you will send me a link to download it again... Is it possible please??

Thanks,
Gianni's

Email support (at) stackandtile (dot) com

email has been sent..thank you!!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10