'Bet X bb' is moving tables
When I use my bet x hot key SaT moves the table both if its in the stack or kept in a grid slot, the sizing works as it should though? Tried it with both bet x and bet x and stack but it does the same with both
(12-10-2015, 02:10 AM)Guest Wrote: When I use my bet x hot key SaT moves the table both if its in the stack or kept in a grid slot, the sizing works as it should though? Tried it with both bet x and bet x and stack but it does the same with both

What are you expecting to happen? What is your move to grid setting? Are you using the Advanced Option to "also click bet for bet x bb hotkey" ?

It works as expected for me.
I want the table to stay where it currently is, or return to stack. Preferably return to stack but either works.

Move to grid is set to never, dont have "also click bet for bet x bb hotkey" on either.
(12-10-2015, 04:28 AM)Guest Wrote: I want the table to stay where it currently is, or return to stack. Preferably return to stack but either works.

Move to grid is set to never, dont have "also click bet for bet x bb hotkey" on either.

And where are the tables currently? And where is it moving to? If your 'move to grid' is 'never', then how are you moving tables to the grid?

-Moving a table that is already in the stack, back to the stack, doesn't really make sense.
-If you have no stack slot set up, that also doesn't make sense.
-If a table is in the grid, and you use the "Bet xBB +Stack", then the table should successfully move back to the stack, but only if you are also using the "also click bet for betxbb hotkey".

As you can see, you haven't given enough information as to what your setup is, what you want, and what is currently happening. I can help you if you can be more specific regarding your setup.
Ok I'll take it from the top properly

General idea is to play a few cash tables with a few SnG's on the side. So my layout is set to 8 slots with nr1 as the stack slot. Since the SnG's will be semi big in entrants I want to keep them mostly in the stack since it will be mostly folding. The cash tables I want in designated slots that are kept in grid and never returned to the stack after I fold etc.

So for the cash tables I have set the option in adv settings "when using move to slot x, also keep table in grid" to on. The idea is that if I want to move out a table for a specific reason I use a "move to slot" hot key and it stays there until I switch off the "keep in grid" setting on that table. And I have setup a "move to" for 6 of the 8 slots.

So what happens is if I have the table either in the stack or either of the other slots when I press the set x bb the table jumps to a different slot. It does set the ammount correctly, I would rather not have the "also click bet" in the adv settings for safety. Same setup works fine on stars, it just sets the bet and the table is left alone.

The move to hotkeys are set to the numbers 1-6 and the bet X I have tried with both mouse buttons and keyboard keys.
Ok great thanks, that helps a lot.

(12-10-2015, 06:05 AM)Guest Wrote: So what happens is if I have the table either in the stack or either of the other slots when I press the set x bb the table jumps to a different slot.

If your 'Move to Grid' setting is 'Never', then the tables should never move out of the stack, including when using this hotkey. And similarly, when a table is already in the grid, it shouldn't move to another slot. Its very strange.

Does it happen every single time? Does it always fail like this or is it random?

(12-10-2015, 06:05 AM)Guest Wrote: Same setup works fine on stars, it just sets the bet and the table is left alone.

Are you saying that on Stars, you can use the "Bet x BB" hotkey, and the table does not move? So on Stars, it works correctly? But only on certain other sites, the table moves? If so, which sites?
Yes it happens every time, I think it might have jumped to different slots depending if it was the bet + stack or just bet but that could just have been me not paying 100% attention.

So far its only on 888 it does it, seems like such a random glitch. I cant really find a logical connection as to why it would just move it, it even sets the ammount correctly.
Leave your skype name and I'll get in touch

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10