888 issue
(07-22-2013, 05:30 AM)KevinC Wrote: Surely the second. The paste is absolutely correct.

The second? With the '¢' ?
Then your paste is wrong... do you see your paste? It has substituted ? for the ¢
Do you see the ¢ or not?

Quote:The more so, it detects SNG table OK. Anything else we can try?

The SNG table doesn't have any ¢ symbols. Try a cash table at higher stakes with no ¢ and see if it detects it.
Here's what it looks like on higher stakes.....[Neuss NLH $5/$10],[#32770]
But these tables are not detected either
Have you paid for the Full version? If not then of course those high stakes tables won't be detected.

You still haven't clarified whether or not you see the cent symbol or the question marks on the .01/.02 tables
I see the cents on the tables, but when I press your secret key combination I have question marks when I paste the table info
Kevin, don't want to interfere in you're little discussion, but if you want a solution, i strongly recommend to freakin' answer his questions.
(07-23-2013, 01:04 AM)KevinC Wrote: I see the cents on the tables, but when I press your secret key combination I have question marks when I paste the table info

Hrmmm, ok well we need to figure out why its doing this. This is probably the reason for the error. When I paste, I see the cents symbol.

Are you using a different language other than English for your 888poker? Or a different language in Windows? Maybe that could cause it?

I'm putting out an update soon, so I'm hoping to determine whether or not this is an SaT problem or if its a language problem. I'm guessing the latter simply because it works on my machine.

(07-23-2013, 03:25 AM)Drivo Wrote: Kevin, don't want to interfere in you're little discussion, but if you want a solution, i strongly recommend to freakin' answer his questions.

hehe
All my clients are English language only. Windows is Russian. If that is the cause of the issue, what can I do about it?
Try changing Windows to English and see if it fixes it. You can probably change it in the Control Panel
I've tried, nothing happened. I'd rather wait for an update then.
I released an update today but of course it will not fix your problem because I do not know what the problem is. Smile

When you change your Windows language to English, what does the the secret hotkey show for those cents tables?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10