888 issue
Ok  I tried removing 888 from the list of sites and then re add it. When I press F9 I get an error message that says Table detection didnt work. Windows does not match the table classname or the lobby process. 

Detected window: SNG 10(cent symbol) 10 handed turbo ID

title=[SNG NLH 10¢ 10 Handed Turbo ID #75186170 Table #1 Blinds: $30/$60($5)],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

Maybe 888 has made some recent changes, I mean it had to have worked before since I had it in the added list?

I also tried setting it up as a custom site, everything worked but it still dont recognise the table when I start it.
(12-09-2015, 11:59 PM)Guest Wrote: Ok  I tried removing 888 from the list of sites and then re add it. When I press F9 I get an error message that says Table detection didnt work. Windows does not match the table classname or the lobby process. 

Detected window: SNG 10(cent symbol) 10 handed turbo ID

title=[SNG NLH 10¢ 10 Handed Turbo ID #75186170 Table #1 Blinds: $30/$60($5)],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

Maybe 888 has made some recent changes, I mean it had to have worked before since I had it in the added list?

I also tried setting it up as a custom site, everything worked but it still dont recognise the table when I start it.

Edit: Tried unistalling and re-install from the website and now it works! 

Thanks for the support as always!
(12-09-2015, 11:59 PM)Guest Wrote: Maybe 888 has made some recent changes, I mean it had to have worked before since I had it in the added list?

See here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/888pacificpoker

You need to use the 888PacificPokerQT site if you are using their new updated client
I'm on 2.84, cant get 888 to work with mtts for the past 3 versions now since their update.

It works when I re-add the site with play money cashgames. However when trying real money mtt, the table is being recognized and placed into the stack, but it wont pop out when action is required.

I have tried with a new layout (using stars table size). Not sure what to do now
(12-13-2015, 01:37 AM)Guest Wrote: I'm on 2.84, cant get 888 to work with mtts for the past 3 versions now since their update.

It works when I re-add the site with play money cashgames. However when trying real money mtt, the table is being recognized and placed into the stack, but it wont pop out when action is required.

I have tried with a new layout (using stars table size). Not sure what to do now

Leave me your skype and we can organize a teamviewer session

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10