Intertops/Bovada multisite settings?
(08-08-2013, 08:31 AM)bigheadal Wrote: -http://client.ckpnetwork.eu/Download/Client.ashx?AppName=INTERTOPS-

That's the latest 1.0 revo software for Intertops skin

Ok, I'll check that out when I get a chance. That link looks similar to the old Cake v1 link that was given in this 2p2 post

http://client.ckpnetwork.com/Download/Cl...pName=Cake

Quote:I think for now I'm going to try a hybrid. I'm going to get Bovada working first, then use S&T for just Bovada, and let Intertops bring tables to front on its own, with Bovada bring to front disabled.

As long as I don't add both sites to S&T, it will only grab the windows from the software I tell it to, right?

Hrmm.. yeah SaT will only handle the sites that are included on the Sites tab. That also means that your SaT hotkeys will not work for Intertops tables.

However I think you may run into problems with focus stealing (link above), but you can try it and see how it affects you. Consider: Intertops requires action, so Intertops client pops the table up. While you are still deciding, and before you have acted, a Bovada table requires action. SaT doesn't know anything about Intertops, so SaT pops up the Bovada table, and it might pop in front of the Intertops table which is still waiting for action. This MAY result in a mis-click.

Quote:Take the dashes off both ends of the link, I had to do that to get it to post.

Yeah simply because you're not a registered user. Helps to reduce spam posts.

Well, I went through the whole process and created a custom INI but it's detecting everything Bovada pops up with as a table including the lobby, banner windows, advertisements etc.

I can manually edit the INI in the sites folder and change the include/exclude text, but i can't seem to type in anything that will keep it from snagging windows =( feels like I'm almost there
It seems that when I try and add any more than 1 word to the exclude area, it cancels out the whole line. For example, if I type "Bovada" It separates the lobby from the games, but if I try and add anything else, nothing works. I tried a space, comma, period, dash, underscore... wtf am i doing wrong?
(08-08-2013, 09:57 AM)bigheadal Wrote: Well, I went through the whole process and created a custom INI but it's detecting everything Bovada pops up with as a table including the lobby, banner windows, advertisements etc.

Is there a reason why you aren't using the built-in Bovada settings?

(08-08-2013, 10:15 AM)bigheadal Wrote: It seems that when I try and add any more than 1 word to the exclude area, it cancels out the whole line. For example, if I type "Bovada" It separates the lobby from the games, but if I try and add anything else, nothing works. I tried a space, comma, period, dash, underscore... wtf am i doing wrong?

Heh all good tries which would normally work. However, these settings are 'regular expressions' which are kinda weird, you can google if you care to learn them. You can separate multiple items with the | character. The built-in settings are these:

Code:
table_include_title_text=/
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby|Seat Available|Full Tilt Poker

However, you should use the built-in settings for a site unless you have a specific reason not to (that is, if something is failing)
Thank you for that! I should be able to fix it now, I will update you soon.

I'm using custom site instead of Bovada's predetermined settings because the tables were popping to front (moving to grid) at the start of the hand before action was on me. By doing a custom ini, I was able to successfully fix that. Now the tables only pop up when it's time to fold/check/call. I achieved this by following Drivo's advice. During button selection, when clicking on the fold/check/bet buttons I was able to click on the darkest black area I could see (the background is more greyish) and it was successful. The program now can differentiate between the two. I also used "bet" instead of "fold" at the end, as Bovada is one of those sites that doesn't let you fold if you can check. I don't know which one worked, but one or both of them did. I just needed the | character and now I should be able to successfully fix every window being seen as a table issue as well.

Once I get everything hashed out for Bovada, I'd be happy to provide you with the INI file and you can use it in future releases if you'd like. As of now, by using the Default settings Bovada tables pop to front before action is on you, I've fixed it.
Is there any way to edit the program to have it send a table back to stack after all actions? Fold, Check, Call, Raise, etc? I don't like that tables stick around when other ones need to come to front, I've been using a Ctrl+S send to stack hotkey manually
(08-08-2013, 12:04 PM)bigheadal Wrote: Thank you for that! I should be able to fix it now, I will update you soon.

I'm using custom site instead of Bovada's predetermined settings because the tables were popping to front (moving to grid) at the start of the hand before action was on me. By doing a custom ini, I was able to successfully fix that. Now the tables only pop up when it's time to fold/check/call. I achieved this by following Drivo's advice. During button selection, when clicking on the fold/check/bet buttons I was able to click on the darkest black area I could see (the background is more greyish) and it was successful. The program now can differentiate between the two. I also used "bet" instead of "fold" at the end, as Bovada is one of those sites that doesn't let you fold if you can check. I don't know which one worked, but one or both of them did. I just needed the | character and now I should be able to successfully fix every window being seen as a table issue as well.

Excellent. Two very good points and I'm very pleased that you were able to understand how the program works in that fashion. I will have to look into changing the Fold button coordinate so that it picks up the dark black. I believe the reason why I choose a coordinate higher up was so that the Fold hotkey would also click the pre-action Fold checkbox.

For the built-in settings, I do use 'bet' as the action button as well for the very reason that you mentioned. However, I BELIEVE that on bodog, if someone shoves, and you are last to act and you cover the other player, then bodog will only show two buttons: fold and call. In this case, the 'bet' button will not be visible, and SaT will miss the action. Internally, SaT actually uses two buttons to determine action on this site: bet,fold comma separated, no spaces.

(08-08-2013, 12:44 PM)bigheadal Wrote: Is there any way to edit the program to have it send a table back to stack after all actions? Fold, Check, Call, Raise, etc? I don't like that tables stick around when other ones need to come to front, I've been using a Ctrl+S send to stack hotkey manually

There are hotkeys within the program that you can set up to "Fold+Stack", "Call+Stack" and "Bet+Stack"

Unfortunately there is currently no way for SaT to do this just based on mouse clicks. The Advanced Option for "Left Mouse Click Detection" only looks for mouse clicks on the Fold button and will return the table to the stack on that click only.
Ok, I've literally spent all day working on this but I got it 100% flawless. Using these 2 INI's, you can start Stack and Tile before even running Bovada, start it, and then fire up the Bovada software from scratch, and none of the popups or banners or anything will be detected as a table, only tables themselves. Also, it only pops to front when action is on you. Everything works flawless (finally!)

Thought I'd provide the 2 INI's in case you want to include them in your next release or use them to fix the pop to front early bug. Download them here:

-https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88592759/Bovada_Layout.ini-
-https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88592759/Bovada_Site.ini-

(remove dashed at front and back)

Bovada_Layout.ini goes in the "Layouts" subfolder, Bovada_Site.ini goes in the "Sites" subfolder.

Put these directly in a fresh install directory for S&T and take them for a spin. You'll get to see my unique setup that I did. I did it this way so that I can cascade Intertops in the top left corner down/right diagonally, and Bovada on the right side of the screen (grids 3 and 4 only when necessary)

Hope this helps someone! I worked on it for a good while. Even if you accidentally open up a blackjack table or something, none of them should be seen as tables.
Here's the 2 INI's zipped just in case they don't work:

-https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88592759/Bovada.zip-

Download, extract and place in their respective folders as marked. Then file -> open layout and voila!

Also, the color your looking for is 0x10101 for the fold/call/bet buttons Smile Other helpful information could be in there too for ya Admin...
Well done.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10