Intertops/Bovada multisite settings?
Great work bigheadal

Usually it is not recommended for users to share their layout files. This is because there could be slight differences in each Windows installation settings, and also some people have table graphics mods, etc.

So its best to just provide the customsite.ini to the users and have them put that in the /Sites/ folder, and then the user can go through Include Site setup which will grab the colors for their system. As long as the coordinates are correct in the customsite.ini then it should be good.

I will add some of your 'exclude' parameters in the next version, and check for the coordinates that you used.

I would also warn that your Bodog.ini will not work in conjunction with FullTilt. The reason that the built-in settings require that the Bodog lobby be opened first before starting SaT is because in the latest SaT version, I'm grabbing the Bodog tables based on the lobby, this way we can distinguish them from FTP tables easier. I can provide you with those settings if you want.
Thanks for the help guys. I just figured I'd provide what I had done and anyone could use them as they pleased.

Intertops/Bovada are the only sites I currently play on, so no worries about Full Tilt conflicts, I'm in the USA.

I will now likely be purchasing a S&T license as this looks to be making my grinding experience much easier Smile
Sounds good man. The next version I'm gonna be making some changes to Bovada, I'd like you to test the built-in settings once the next version is released, if you dont mind of course, to get your opinion on how well it works since you seem to be a heavy Bovada player.

Of course, as long as you still keep your custom site ini, then even if the built-in settings don't work, you can just choose your custom site at the bottom of the dropdown list and then use that again. But up to you.

I'm glad that you finally are all set up
Sure thing, I'd be happy to help test.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10