ACR tables not popping up
I've been having problems the last couple days(possibly after an update) with tables not popping to the front and getting timed out on ACR, when I searched the forum the only answer I could find was to uncheck the auto switch between tables box on the sites software which was already the case. Even when I press my hotkey to activate most urgent table it isn't bringing up the table where a hand is waiting for my action.
Have you tried removing the site and re-including it ?
I hadn't, but did just now and restarted etc. and it's still the same thing. It's very bizarre there will be action needed on two tables, I'll fold or something on the first one, and then it just sits on that table with the second one timing out. I also tried completely uninstalling SAT and reinstalling but it didn't help either.
Ok will look into it
Problem confirmed. Fixed in new version 2.4.04
Working perfectly now, can't tell you how much I appreciate this fast customer service, really amazing and appreciated Smile
I have the exactly same problem in version 2.4.05.

Everything else working perfectly but that one thing makes the software unusable for me. Hope you can fix it since i desperately need a tableninja alternative.
Edit: The tables do not really time out but they are coming to the top way to late.
On Stars only problem already there with mixing in FT it gets worse
(09-06-2013, 12:44 PM)Guest Wrote: Edit: The tables do not really time out but they are coming to the top way to late.
On Stars only problem already there with mixing in FT it gets worse

So is your problem with Stars or with ACR?

Have you tried removing the site and re-Including it ?
This is happening again since the update this morning, tables not popping up like they should, and also not responding to the hotkey to activate most urgent table.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10