ACR tables not popping up
Hrmmm, so you use "Tile" mode and have your slots lined up in a Cascade setup. Interesting. My first thought is that this should work fine. But I want to do some tests myself. I'll get back to you tomorrow
Been having same issues with hands timing out regularly. Downloaded new stackandtile update and still not working. Really can't adjust my table size in the layout, that would involve a 3 hour long process of doing it for all 8 sites i play on. Thought you should know, and hoping for another update in a couple days.
Ok with multiple people having this issue, I cannot just assume it is a problem with a specific setup. I have released an update version 2.4.09 please test.

However, I'm still not satisified that you guys are having these problems. I didn't get to test the cascade setup as much as I would have liked. For now, I'm going to have to just keep issuing SaT updates along with WinningPoker
Everything back to normal with your new update, thanks Smile
Good to know
everything is fixed thank you.
WPN tables have stopped working again.
(10-10-2013, 06:17 AM)rivermen123 Wrote: WPN tables have stopped working again.

Please clarify exactly what has stopped working so I can look into it. Thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10