ACR tables not popping up
(09-12-2013, 05:31 AM)Disco Shrew Wrote: This is happening again since the update this morning, tables not popping up like they should, and also not responding to the hotkey to activate most urgent table.

Ok I just tried it and it seems to work for me. The ACR update did change some things, but SaT should have been able to handle it.

First, can you try to remove and re-Include the site? And then try it before anything else. This might be enough.

If it still fails, can you tell me what tablesize you're currently using? You can get this information by clicking File -> Current Layout and looking near the top of the file for two lines: table_width= and table_height=

Then you can try creating a new layout with File -> New Layout and then resizing an ACR table to your preferred size and use that as the base size when it asks you to press F7? Make sure you actually resize the table with your mouse so that ACR can scale and proportion its table correctly, before you press F7. And then go ahead and Include Site as normal, and then see if it works. Maybe your existing grid slot size is causing some problems with the newer WinningPoker software
Tried those solutions but still doing the same stuff, not activating a table that needs action, sometimes it keeps jumping to a table with no action and won't let me back to one that has it. My table sizing is table_width=758
table_height=570
Ok, did you try creating a new layout altogether with a new table size?

If so, is 758x570 your new size or your old size?
I did yes, that is the size both before and after, always worked fine at that size before today.
Can you try creating a new layout with a different size? Resize the table slightly with your mouse and then press F7 when it asks. Then try to Include

Yes before today it was probably working, but if we do not get this solved, then it will break for you every time Winning puts out an update. That will be a pain for you. And its not supposed to be that way.
I put out an update which might solve your problem. But if my hunch is correct, you will run into the same issues next time Winning updates their software.

We need to figure out whats going wrong on your setup..
I switched to table_width=833
table_height=624
and it seems to like that much better, all the previous bugs are gone, however there is a new one where the hotkey for betsize 4 clicks on what should be betsize 5, and the betsize 5 hotkey does nothing. So for example postflop you are trying to bet 2/3 pot with the betsize 4 hotkey and it will go allin instead. Maybe this is just an unavoidable result of a non default table size? Either way thanks again for all the speedy responses.
(09-12-2013, 03:16 PM)Disco Shrew Wrote: I switched to table_width=833
table_height=624
and it seems to like that much better, all the previous bugs are gone,

Great. Is this before updating to the latest version?

Quote: however there is a new one where the hotkey for betsize 4 clicks on what should be betsize 5, and the betsize 5 hotkey does nothing. So for example postflop you are trying to bet 2/3 pot with the betsize 4 hotkey and it will go allin instead. Maybe this is just an unavoidable result of a non default table size?

Yes probably a result of the non default table size. Non unavoidable. I will look into it and see if I can fix.
Just checked and I had no problems with the betsize hotkeys at tablesize 833x624. All 5 seemed to work ok...
I downloaded the new update and restarted my computer, everything is working perfectly again now Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10