Forced to reconfigure 888
I am running 888 and Stars. Stars operates as normal but 888 has twice required me to remove and add site and go through the site setup process - quite an inconvenience. Can this be fixed please?

Thanks

Marc
Well, removing and re-Including the site is a common fix for many problems that people run into. However, usually after doing it correctly, you shouldn't need to do it again. And I assume you mean using the built-in 888PacificPoker site, not selecting 'Other' and using the custom site wizard.

What was the specific problem that you were having that you needed to re-include? What was fixed afterwards? I can't know what to fix if I don't know whats broken. Smile
To be honest I'm not sure what is going on here. Session today with Stars, Winamax and 888 (using built-in) - half way through session SaT decides drops 888 completely. I haven't got around to re-including it yet but this keeps happening and I am losing money with 888 tables hiding under the stack and in sit out mode. It seems to work erratically, at the beginning of a session 888 tables pop out into grid as desired but later slip out of the program somehow and today was the first time I have noticed 888 tables not associating with SaT altogether. Please help ASAP as I am losing money.

Thanks

Marc
Well obviously stop using it altogether if its not working for you. Don't keep losing money when you know there are issues.

First step is to remove and re-include and test it to see if it works. Use play money until you are satisfied.

Doesn't make much sense if it works at start of session and then just randomly stops midway through. So I don't know why that would be. Hopefully you have the Old Tables configured so that the tables will pop back out after X amount of time if by some chance they get lost.

Stop using it altogether? I tested the product for several hours using play money and playing low limits before deciding to pay for an annual license - so stop using is not an option. Besides I am really impressed with the product and your customer service up until now so please dont lose me.

I have used the advanced settings to give me table pop-up when inactive for 2 mins and this is a lifesaver when the program is operating the poker client. However i have had this problem many times recently and the only solution does seem to be re-including. I am wondering if the issue has anything to do with my layout or the compatibility of SaT with 3 very different poker clients working at the same time. I will keep you posted on this issue and please if you think of any changes i can make to avoid this from occurring again i will be grateful

Cheers

Marc
(10-07-2013, 09:00 AM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Stop using it altogether? I tested the product for several hours using play money and playing low limits before deciding to pay for an annual license - so stop using is not an option. Besides I am really impressed with the product and your customer service up until now so please dont lose me.

I meant stop using it until the problems are worked out. Why continue to lose money when you know things are not working as you expect? If you've had this problem "many times recently", then its obviously recurring and it doesn't make sense to me for you to keep losing money unnecessarily.

Obviously I don't want to lose customers and I appreciate your dedication to the product.

Quote: However i have had this problem many times recently and the only solution does seem to be re-including.

I'm still not sure what the problem is. You say that everything works at the start of the session, and then mid-way through, SaT just stops handling 888 tables.

So removing and re-including DOES fix the problem? Is this after it has failed mid-session? If it fails mid-session, and you just close and re-open SaT, does it work again?

Quote:I am wondering if the issue has anything to do with my layout or the compatibility of SaT with 3 very different poker clients working at the same time.

Other players use SaT with many more sites than just 3, so I don't think that is the problem. What 3 sites are you using? Are they all built-in sites within SaT, or did you use the custom site wizard for any?
(10-07-2013, 01:12 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-07-2013, 09:00 AM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Stop using it altogether? I tested the product for several hours using play money and playing low limits before deciding to pay for an annual license - so stop using is not an option. Besides I am really impressed with the product and your customer service up until now so please dont lose me.

I meant stop using it until the problems are worked out. Why continue to lose money when you know things are not working as you expect? If you've had this problem "many times recently", then its obviously recurring and it doesn't make sense to me for you to keep losing money unnecessarily.

Obviously I don't want to lose customers and I appreciate your dedication to the product.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I must have misunderstood your words so sorry for that.

Quote: However i have had this problem many times recently and the only solution does seem to be re-including.

I'm still not sure what the problem is. You say that everything works at the start of the session, and then mid-way through, SaT just stops handling 888 tables.

So removing and re-including DOES fix the problem? Is this after it has failed mid-session? If it fails mid-session, and you just close and re-open SaT, does it work again?

I will try closing and re-opening SaT if this happens again. I think I will start from a clean slate and spend some time recreating new layout and adding sites and hotkeys again. I am playing on Winamax, Stars and 888. I have a nagging suspicion that it might be down to table sizes? They (888 tables) seem to be slightly smaller that the stars and win tables - could this be why SaT is not picking them up?

Quote:I am wondering if the issue has anything to do with my layout or the compatibility of SaT with 3 very different poker clients working at the same time.

Other players use SaT with many more sites than just 3, so I don't think that is the problem. What 3 sites are you using? Are they all built-in sites within SaT, or did you use the custom site wizard for any?

Winamax, 888 and Stars all configured with built-in Wizard.

Will keep you posted. I will uninstall and re-install the program and go from there. Please advise in advance in unistalling with have reg key ramifications?
(10-07-2013, 09:18 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Winamax, 888 and Stars all configured with built-in Wizard.

Will keep you posted. I will uninstall and re-install the program and go from there. Please advise in advance in unistalling with have reg key ramifications?

I don't think reinstalling the software will do much, but it can't hurt to try. As for registration, you may need to input your license code again. Just click on the Register button in the software and if your license code is blank, just put it back in.

I also wanted to ask you, when the tables fail mid-session, is the failure only with the tables popping up to the top? What I mean is, do other SaT functions work on these tables? Are they still counted correctly on the main tab in the SaT window for "Stacked Tables" and "Tiled Tables" ? Do SaT hotkeys work on these tables?
To update you i have switched off hole card detection after reinstallation and everything seems to be running ok. One issue with Winamax not recognising the 'check / call' hotkey i have programmed. It works for the other two sites - any suggestions?
(10-09-2013, 05:09 AM)MarcyArgy Wrote: To update you i have switched off hole card detection after reinstallation and everything seems to be running ok.

Hrmmm ok... I don't really know how the hole card detection would have caused tables to stop responding mid session. That is still a puzzle to me.

Quote: One issue with Winamax not recognising the 'check / call' hotkey i have programmed. It works for the other two sites - any suggestions?

I just tested it and it worked for me. What table size are you using? (Click File -> Current Layout and at the top you will see "table_height/width" settings)

Maybe at abnormally large or small table sizes, the buttons are moved to different positions. In this case I need to issue an update.

Do the 'Fold' and 'Bet' hotkeys work?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10