Forced to reconfigure 888
Is hole card detection really that beneficial? It seems to function in the same way with it switched off. Yes its a mystery but I am happy now that everything seems to be functioning well. Regarding the winamax call / check hotkey the other hotkeys i have programmed work as normal. Window is on the smaller side - table_width=502, table_height=374. These dimensions were chosen so that 888 and stars tables fill my screen real estate, winamax tables are popping up with space between the grid lines whereas stars and 888 are filling my grid optimally.

Thanks
(10-09-2013, 03:35 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Is hole card detection really that beneficial? It seems to function in the same way with it switched off.

Honestly I prefer that users don't use any "End Of Hand" detection at all. But some people wanted this feature. The thing is, after the hand is finished, a new hand is going to start within seconds, which will require your action again. So sending the table back to the stack doesn't really gain you much.

You can read specifically about the hole card detection here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/advanced-options

Quote: Regarding the winamax call / check hotkey the other hotkeys i have programmed work as normal. Window is on the smaller side - table_width=502, table_height=374.

I tested with the smallest possible Winamax table (438x379) and both the Call and Bet hotkeys failed. It looks like at the smaller sizes, the buttons do not shrink proportionally. This is a pain. Merge network does the same thing. I will have to work on a fix.

Quote:These dimensions were chosen so that 888 and stars tables fill my screen real estate, winamax tables are popping up with space between the grid lines whereas stars and 888 are filling my grid optimally.

This is because each pokersite scales their tables differently. SaT tries its best to get all sites as close as possible but sometimes its not possible.
Thanks for your input once again. I look forward to the fix for the winamax table sizing. Also, the session I started today reuired me to reinclude 888 site again. Surely I am not the only customer to be experiencing this issue.

Cheers

Marc
(10-10-2013, 07:14 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Also, the session I started today reuired me to reinclude 888 site again. Surely I am not the only customer to be experiencing this issue.

No one else has reported this yet, so I cannot be sure whether you are the only person or not.

How did you know that you needed to re-include it? Were 888 tables not popping up right from the start? Or did it fail mid-session again?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10