Exclude Replayers from SaT
Hey,
imo it would be very nice if you could completely exclude hand replayers from SaT (it detects Stars, Winamax replayers, not Full Tilt, 888 for example)
i think there is absolutely no need to detect them and for me it is quite annoying that the replayers jump to the slot everytime i open them.
i know i could ignore them from sat but then i would have to keep them open all the time
Thanks
The Stars replayer is a pain, there is no way to exclude it because it is the same as the normal Stars table, and they don't put any words like "Replayer" in the titlebar. I believe the only way to exclude it, is to specificaly INCLUDE the words "Logged in as", which are shown on the real table but not the replayer window. However, then you would lose the ability for observed tables to be detected by SaT. This MAY be what you want, but maybe not.

I just checked the Winamax replayer, and it says "Replayer" at the start of the titlebar text. So I will exclude this in the next version. Thanks
well, as i do not need observed tables be detected by sat i would very appreciate if you would make this update for stars as well
thanks
You realize that as soon as you open up any Stars table, then you are 'observing' it? This means that suppose you want to join a cash table. SaT will no longer detect the table until after you've bought in. So the table will open up wherever Stars puts it, which means that it might be lost in the stack, or it might block other grid tables. It will be difficult to take a seat. I'm pretty sure this is not what most users want.

You could of course try creating a custom site for Stars, and specifically including the words "Logged In as" yourself.
Hey,

Any updates on this?

thx for your help!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10